The Relationship Game

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Whether it'd be about a lover or about your best friend, please post about your past and/or present relationship woes/successes here.

10369490_248433318681141_108111921_a.jpg

Me? Well, ever since I cancelled my wedding 2 years ago (August 2012)...I've had 3 relationships this year and that's not necessarily a good thing.

1383713126335294.png

Last edited by a moderator:
An addition to my previous post, there'll probably be a few of these as I remember stuff. Success = finally being in a relationship where I'm not constantly under a massive amount of stress. Woe = not having met Miku earlier.

I tend to keep a dualistic relationship to my mind, one that does not bring into question my sanity, i find your deterministic approach and preposition that there was sanity there for the losing to be vulgar, and will promptly count you out to potato.

I can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone but myself.

... I would be extremely surprised and suspicious if I ran into myself inhabiting another body other than this one. (at least in this world). 

@FaeMinx: Some say life is full of surprises, i wouldn't underestimate the possibilities.

Success, my current relationship and I am engaged now been with her for 6 years and we are a good mix. Shes nice,a gamer, a bit of a homebody, good looking, nice body and has a good morale compass.  

Failure all the other ones.

Catastrophic Failure. A goth girl who considered herself a model, I would post her account but that might give too much away.  She is a bloody train wreck lies and manipulates everything.  She got a boob job and lied about it to everyone and was outed because yeah the internet and she was posting her pictures up before then and then came out that it was required for a medical condition lol. She photo shops every picture she publishes but says she doesn't. When the relationship ended she actually brought round people to beat me up, however her friends were goth guys and well things didn't work out to well for them when the cops came they were all arrested and taken away. For some reason they thought because it would be 4 peoples stories against 1 they could easily get me in trouble yet they hadn't come up with a reason why they came around to my place.

She does have a little swarm of fans though apparently FB she has 75,000 but I think it's more like 1000 if that but I guess it's pretty easy to keep up lies on the internet and you can always buy fb likes.  I am guessing her mum still subsidies her lifestyle as she doesn't work and well she is now in her 30's and her looks will fade and then she will have to bank on her personality and she hasn't been making any cash with her "modeling".

Now just an insight on how her mind works one time in therapy and the only time I sat in (I found out she lied to her therapist as well) she was talking about how taking drugs made her feel better (like no shit) the therapist actually told her it might make her feel better short term but it does long term harm and depletes some chemical in the brain so she really shouldn't take them.  However she told everyone that the therapist said taking ecstasy was recommended. She now has some health issues from the consequences of that though, I do remember it being a huge argument between us but whenever you caught her lie it would be a massive argument.

Anyways I feel bad for her as reality is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks when she hits 35-40 as she hasn't developed any real life skills apart from being an attention whore. She burns through friends and relationships pretty quickly as her lies mount up. Anyways young kasp didn't make the best choice of partners.

Every six or so months I probably check her account out and see what the trainwreck has been up to. Funny thing is my girlfriend does as well because she finds it strangely entertaining.

^ That reminds me of a couple of people from my youth... Though in my case they were far more devious and clever than your ex appears to be and it was virtually impossible to catch them in an outright lie... I worked it all out eventually, after years of piecing little scraps of evidence together. I have no interest in what they are up to. I feel sorry for them, but in the same breath they can also rot. I have no sympathy for those who choose darkness willingly and who actively work to en-shadow those they think could be useful to them.

=~. O =

^ That reminds me of a couple of people from my youth... Though in my case they were far more devious and clever than your ex appears to be and it was virtually impossible to catch them in an outright lie... I worked it all out eventually, after years of piecing little scraps of evidence together. I have no interest in what they are up to. I feel sorry for them, but in the same breath they can also rot. I have no sympathy for those who choose darkness willingly and who actively work to en-shadow those they think could be useful to them.

=~. O =
The funny thing is I have a massive inbuilt bullshit detector.Normally I don't care as the lies don't have any impact on me at all but I generally know when people are lying to me.  She lied all the time to absolutely everyone about practically everything.

Like I said before young kasp made poor relationship choices.

the way to deal with things not working out, is by making more young poor kasp decisions, kids.

Back