Caved and got the Mario red DSi XL special edition

Indeed, as do I. 3D effects work for me, but the darkened glasses that they use in cinemas (the "RealD" ones) give me headaches - but I get the same with those blacked-out windows you find in some buildings and cars, too, so I'm guessing it's not because of the 3D.

Also, I'm chuckling at the notion of the downfall of someone's eyesight being Michael Jackson, for some reason. I don't know why. :p

I feel like a heel today as I ordered the 25th Mario Anniversary DSi XL after I did nothing but mock those that bought the XL. I'm without a DS right now as some time ago my nephew lost his DS so I let him BORROW mine. Tip for those with 9 year old nephews: NEVER LET A 9 YEAR OLD BORROW YOUR DS!!! He trashed it, found his, and I don't really want it back now. I also thought I'd have my Pandora soon after that so I let it go.

Anyway, I have a reason to get one as I'm without and it might be a while till I get my Pandora, probably February, so I thought what the heck. Also, since ordering the Pandora a few years ago I have not gotten any new electronics, every time I get interested in something I think 'My Pandora can do that might as well not throw away money.'

I'm glad I held out this long, looking at the unboxing videos I got interested. I like special edition stuff. It is also not in an 'old person' color, its red like Mario who is only 25 apparently.
Those things are going for cheap. Waste of money.

Back