Mario Kart Ds Tournament

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
I'm bored and the influx of online gaming in my house, from just getting my xbox live sorted to playing Mario Strikers on wii, has got me wanting to play online games competitively against anyone. So I have decided its time we find out who is the ultimate GP32x Mario Karter. The tournament will be a stable layout: It will consist of somewhere between 16 and 32 people who will be placed into either 2 or 4 divisions. In these divisions, 4 players will face off against each other with the winner moving on to the next round. Then, when the winners of each division have been decided, they will face off in a final bout to decide the ultimate GP32x Mario Karter. The prize...being able to gloat that you are the best Mario Karter on this forum.

As for when it would start, well that will depend on how many people sign up and how quickly they sign up. Registration for it is simple. Just sign here leaving your Mario Kart Friend Code and once enough players have signed up, I will post a table of heats and divisions and then the real fun can begin.

So who's up for it?

*Signs*

Awww, I'd be so up for this, only, yesterday I sent my DS back to nintendo for surgery and their turnarount time is 10 days.

EDIT: Automerged double post...

Back