The Official Blue Protoman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Protoman

In this thread, let us discuss...me. And the various threads I've posted. Begin.

I actually don't mind his threads. A bit of a break up from discussing whether the nubs are working.

Code:
I actually don't mind his threads. A bit of a break up from discussing whether the nubs are working.
Agreed it is keeping people on the boards talking about different things whilst we wait for our pandoras,

We dont want it to be a board where people only come if they have a problem.

although general talk may not be the best place for this thread

This is reaching closer and closer to megalomania. We might need to start an uprising.

I don't know you, but I like to imagine that you like to wear hats

I don't really mind the threads, some of them are interesting or funny. They ought to be moved to off-topic general talk though.

ive said it before, ill say it again, blue protoman is an emulated quick port of red baron

I like to imagine he looks like this.

mmpr-rg-billy.jpg

ive said it before, ill say it again, blue protoman is an emulated quick port of red baron
lol, sdl is yet to be optimized on him.

OKay, to me, this is totally jumping the shark.

Spamming is one thing, trying to be useful or amusing; this is just extra wasted space.

Please stop ffs.

jeff

Don't you worry about that, I installed "penis" 16 years ago. Takes up a lot of space, but it works. :lol:

Probably just a kid, on Summer holidays, too much free time, no one to bug around,

I like some of his posts. You know what they say about kids...

All they need is encouragement, so I support you Blue Protoman,

I think you can add something to the community, now lets see what's going to come out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back