The Official Blue Protoman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make it clear that I am not a dumb middle schooler. I am not a liar, either. I am 16 years old.

as far as I can tell no one accused anyone of being a lair. He just said you were basically bored and stuck for things to do, out with starting threads.

well can you cool it down? nobody minds you asking all sorts of question, but we dont need a new thread for each of them, nor do we need one dedicated to you, or on craigs fashion sense

You're right. I've been missing the point of this forum the whole time! Silly me, talking about my own awesomeness and the wardrobe of Craig... We must scrap these threads in favor of a thread on...

...EvilDragon's hair!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Haha we have all had some wholesome fun. Now in all seriousness. I think people are starting to get a bit miffed. They come here looking for some news on some new software or on production but all they find are these threads. It may be in the sake of fun but seriously, you may want to turn it down a couple of notches. If this goes on then I think people will get seriously pissed and the banhammer may be swung. No Offence intended I'm just trying to echo in a voice of reason.

Ok. Haha we have all had some wholesome fun. Now in all seriousness. I think people are starting to get a bit miffed. They come here looking for some news on some new software or on production but all they find are these threads. It may be in the sake of fun but seriously, you may want to turn it down a couple of notches. If this goes on then I think people will get seriously pissed and the banhammer may be swung. No Offence intended I'm just trying to echo in a voice of reason.

Fine, fine. I'll start by NOT actually making a thread about ED's hair.

Edit: Well, at least you're not PoisonedV... or are you?
PoisonedV was an ass, but an ass with a purpose.

You're right. I've been missing the point of this forum the whole time! Silly me, talking about my own awesomeness and the wardrobe of Craig... We must scrap these threads in favor of a thread on...

...EvilDragon's hair!
A thread to discuss the thread about the threads of EDs head?

Having fun is good, but this isn't someones personal sounding board; thats what facebook is for (and why I don't read FB :)

Can go to IRC and _chat_ if you want, since maybe thats what you're looking for .. openign a new thread for each step of conversation is really annoying and disruptive to the boards content, but hanging out and shit-talking in IRC is what IRC is for.

jeff

Having fun is good, but this isn't someones personal sounding board; thats what facebook is for (and why I don't read FB :)

Can go to IRC and _chat_ if you want, since maybe thats what you're looking for .. openign a new thread for each step of conversation is really annoying and disruptive to the boards content, but hanging out and shit-talking in IRC is what IRC is for.

jeff

Hear hear! More or less what I said elsewhere.

Blame not Blue Protoman. Blame those who respond to his threads. It takes two to tango. Obviously I'm indulging in some level of hypocrisy by replying to this very thread, but I think the following words should be remembered by all:

Don't feed the troll.

But I'm not trolling (except for that signature incident, but that's a different story).

Oh, you are most certainly trolling, even if that is not your intention :)

No one is angry, just sick of trying to monitor more useful threads amongst the chaff, you know? :)

jeff

Oh, you are most certainly trolling, even if that is not your intention :)
This is where our definitions differ, I think. To me, a troll is someone who acts out intentionally to get a rise out of people. Someone who does it entirely by accident is just a jerk ;)

This is where our definitions differ, I think. To me, a troll is someone who acts out intentionally to get a rise out of people. Someone who does it entirely by accident is just a jerk ;)
Here's it for me,

Troll = jerk = on purpose.

On accident = clumsy.

Ignoring suggestions/warnings = on purpose.

Blue Protoman = Troll/jerk.

Let me make it clear that I am not a dumb middle schooler.
Then why do you act like one?

You suck, buddy.

(If anyone thinks that's too harsh.. I had my fair share of experience with types like this. Being nice to them never works.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why do you act like one?

You suck, buddy.

(If anyone thinks that's too harsh.. I had my fair share of experience with types like this. Being nice to them never works.)

Look, I've got no ill intentions against you. (With the possible exception of the signature incident, but that's another story.) You want a truce, you'll get a truce.

how is this thread not locked yet?

Your guess is as good as mine.

So someone who gets griefed, and isn't banned from boards, I think you iz craigx in skitzo alta ego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back