Who And Where Is Epicenter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubidog

Hello all!

After the mass hysteria from our elders and betters (I mean the wonderful Mods here) I feel a thread is needed to get to the bottom of this hideous problem.

Yes, we need to root out Epicenter once and for all! This foul and vicious poster has been known to ruin countless threads with his dreadful and negative pointing out of various 'points'.

HE NEEDS TO BE FOUND!

So who is he? AS N? I think it could be DCGM. He is getting on my tits! Or Telcoou? Nova?

Let's find the bastard and close any threads in which he posts!

Go here and list posts, then you'll see the sort of stuff we had to put up with.

I don't think he is posting here anymore, the person accused of been Epicenter is obviously not, the posts, if negative, were well reasoned and not constant GP2X bashing for the hell of it and did not contain references to Craigix being the Spawn of Satan.

The community is a lot better off without Epicenter's trolling, and we shouldn't let him cause more trouble without being present with threads like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lubidog, Is it not far less effort just to choose to not reply to anything or anyone that is of no real interest or impact to you ?

I've never understood the need to "martyr" users of boards or give them special attention which is afterall what some crave.

While they aren't flaming or aren't being unnecessarily abusive is it not better to let things run their course ?

Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back