THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD!

inside_amiga_1000_small.jpg

My first idea, but decided against it:
maxresdefault.jpg

Well, you were perfectly right, especially at the time you wrote that. Just since then the rate of sale has increased somewhat for reasons I don't really understand. Maybe people assumed all units will get a serial number somewhere on them, and wanted a sub 1000-ish one (ish depending on whether all pre-preorderers have made the upgrade yet), or maybe the run up and post festivus holiday had an effect, or maybe some people have found the recent news stories a little more exciting than I have personally.

... depending on whether all pre-preorderers have made the upgrade yet)...
Hm, I preordered, but I'm not aware of an upgrade. Do I miss out on something? Is there a new version available - maybe with a 510 connector for vaporizers? :)

Hm, I preordered, but I'm not aware of an upgrade.
Well did you PRE-pre-order? It was a limited 200 unit offer several months prior to the official pre-order... You would have received a signed PCB.

Thanks every one post these amazing pictures. It‘s a long way the pyra preorders go to 1000. But it's more fun to wait when saw these number images.

Well did you PRE-pre-order? It was a limited 200 unit offer several months prior to the official pre-order... You would have received a signed PCB.
Thanks. It seems, I didn't recognize the repetition of pre, this morning.

Um...that number looks like it was edited into that picture. We need another one.

Seriously, though, is it just me, or does that license plate look like it was added afterwards?

Back