THE NUMBERS IMAGE THREAD!

And...

22 to 1k!

I hadn't checked in a while, wow, close to 1k. Ed probably needs to get rid of the ones he hasn't gotten money for yet once again to see where the numbers really are.

Perhaps, but I guess there are far fewer unpaid bank transfers than there initially were. I guess a lot of people jumped on quickly when they saw the news on 1st May, and people without a credit card pressed 'bank transfer' then forgot about it once they'd done the important bit that needed to be rushed. Now, you can place a pre-order pretty much whenever with little difference, so you may as well do it when you're ready to kick off the bank transfer.
[doublepost=1482372405,1482358526][/doublepost]Choo choo! All aboard:

589px-Brussel_984_-1-.jpg

Choo Choo? Those are electric trams not steam trains. ;)

That said, that reminds me of the time I was on a tram in Adelaide, and having an argument about how the tram was powered. The people I was with (including our Adelaidian host) insisted that the trams were diesel powered until we got to Glenelg (the end of the line) and we got off the Tram, and I was able to point out the electrical lines and trolley poles.

-Neelix

For those of us who are getting bored of images, or are finding it hard to find non-objectionable images for a particular unit, a suggestion - we could use the preorder number as a pretend year number, either in the past for the time being, or in the future.

For example, in 996, Austria was first given a documented name, in a letter from Otto III, King of Germany and Holy Roman Emperor to the Bishop of Freising (in Bavaria). Or, the oldest mosque in Beijing was built. Hmm, it probably gets better after 1066 and all that.

Back