Test Of The Preorder Email System

aliking

Hello everybody. My name is Al and I'm a GP32X Pandora forums addict. It has been approximately 2 minutes since my last F5.

So anyway, something that would really help me be less obsessive about this as we get into August would be getting a confirmation email from the OpenPandora preorder email system that I signed up for all those months ago.

Representatives of OpenPandora.org, please consider it. I suspect there are others here who could use a little calming down...

Once I see what the email will look like I'm planning to set up an outlook rule to forward me an alert anywhere I might be and play the Match of the Day theme tune at full volume. :)

a

Keep in mind that if you try to submit your Email address twice (on openpandora), it will notify you that you are already on the list. If that helps any......................

-Spadoof :gp2x

craigix said:
There will be at least one Pandora newsletter before the preorder one.
That's good to know. Then I can check if my spam filter accidently filters it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case any spam-filters do erroneously catch it, Craig, could you possibly disclose what the sender name used for the newsletter would be, please? :)

No, neither did I.

I think they are reserving the newsletter system for during and after preordering, instead of during development, which is probably better for the "masses".

craigix said:
There will be at least one Pandora newsletter before the preorder one.
That's good. I can't wait. ;) I too will probably set up my email to send me a text message or something, so that I can rush to the nearest computer to pre-order. ;)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks much. :) I guess I should have been able to work that out, but I figured it was better to double-check.

Back