The Most Famous Ownage

t seems some fucker put up some edited pic of me while I was probably in vendor mode or created it totally all together. Yes I take off my armor so I wont have to answer anyone bout where to get it or how to find it later on but really, this?

ya know, im nice to everyone as long as they dont give me some very damn good reason not to, I never really hate anyone nor would I do anything to really hurt em, but seeing this I may change my ways.

Once I find out who you are that did this. I will see to it your life in the world of Permafrost will be a nightmare and I assure you, GMs dont scare me at all.

Your crimes are this my friend

1. Creating some edited photo of me doing something I would never in my right damn mind do. My girlfriend is Evenstar, if you hate her you shouldnt hate me as well, im not in control of her actions, she doesnt control me if it comes to something bad either. However, fuck with her, and you fuck with me, my friends, my perma group and their friends. Same goes with if you fuck with me.

2. Trying to find ways to screw me over to the public, I dont know what you got against me, but I will resolve this either by making your life hell or having a GM keep tabs on your ass.

Be a man and tell us who you really are, so you will face my Justice. And I assure you, I know quite well how to grant it, your best option is to admit this is edited which it is and have the moderator of this community board delete it. Otherwise ill handle you myself and have the Moderator delete this thread anyway. You better reply by tomarrow cuz this is personal now.

angry nerd :p

I'm only on page 10, but it gets worse, so far, it's spread to the Hello Kitty forums, the Ford Focus car fan forums, and it's almost crashed their server. This is the craziest thing I've seen. the one topic's been viewed there like over 10000 times or something.

Slight update: 125000 views PLUS

ownedbrucelee.gif

:p

I only looked at the first 'screenshot' image thing, but I'll check the rest out later. It looks like the dude was cybering some girl in his Inn room but forgot to disable 'visitor access' so anyone can visit. Under stealth someone did, and took screenshots. Might be fake, might not. Still hilarious.

It was posted to so many other forums/services, I'm not surpriced, it was posted to IRC, FARK, about 20 game forums at least. Just amazing how fast this thing spread.

thanks
i couldn't get in either

this cecil is really gay
he is obviously guilty and he wont admit it
he wouldn't be reacting like this is he wasn't
i watch cop dramas
i would know :p

After a couple pages it gets really sad, but when all the other forums on the net are getting the links, the sheer magnitude of it makes it funny again... So yeah.

Back