The Lottery and Gambling Thread

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Jackpot is $685 million for tonight’s drawing, and once again, I got five plays. Walked nearly two miles along Highway 12 in Avon to get them too. I went to the Breeze Thru in a Sunoco gas station. You can also get lottery tickets at the Food Lion and a BP gas station here, so if you see either of those announced as the winning store in Avon, it wasn’t me.

JDTAY

Final jackpot estimate at time of drawing was $699 million. It all went to somebody in California. With California being the most populated state, this type of thing happens quite often. At least now I can stop buying lottery tickets for a few months.

JDTAY

Guys, I went out with $50 this morning. I had the intention of buying an Amazon gift card, because I don't have a debit card with which to shop on Amazon anymore, just cash. So why am I posting in this thread? I bought a $25 scratcher...

And won $50! $75 Amazon gift credit achieved. I kinda regret not going for more, but apparently I have a personal limit and it's $25. I'm just not brave enough for more.