The Hentai Novel Is Out!!!!!!!!

Yes, that problem is also fixed. It has already been tested by someone who had that problem. I believe it was tested by someone doing a translation on one of your stories but I am not sure.

do you have a link to the new version of VNS ?
many french people can not play with vns... :(

Sorry for the late reply, couldn't post yesterday. The new version will be uploaded somewhere today.

NiN^_^NiN , my GP32 lost its virginity to your creations ;) Nicely done, but I have to confess I have not played too far. All for Princess cried out to be played, but from what I've seen I like your game/visual novel/whatever. Have to keep it secret though, if my girlfriend beholds the GP32's glory and your work... I don't think there'll be any stopping her, she loves that kind of game ;) Ah well, I'll show her anyway ;)

Thats what i made the game for to get gp32 users to show there gf so when the finish the demo they just jump u cause they want more :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i'm glad people are playing it altho cause of the long delay i dont think the people who wanted it know its out cause of the long thread.

Oh well :( Happy gaming dont play with the joystick to much ^_^ lol

:ph34r:

Racemaniac posted on Feb 6 2004 at 11:33 PM said:
ectlion posted on Feb 1 2004 at 09:29 PM said:
please someone send me a pm with the hentai link :ph34r:
and send it to me too ^^
It's a little bit above this post. Guess nobody wants to remove it after all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Feb 7 2004 at 12:39 AM said:
Racemaniac posted on Feb 6 2004 at 11:33 PM said:
ectlion posted on Feb 1 2004 at 09:29 PM said:
please someone send me a pm with the hentai link  :ph34r:
and send it to me too ^^
It's a little bit above this post. Guess nobody wants to remove it after all :)
damn, i get a 404 error when trying to reach the file :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back