Release The Coolest PacMan Ever Released For OpenPandora!

JeZxLee

Long Island, New York, United States, Earth
The Coolest PacMan Ever Released For OpenPandora!

Hi,

Team "16BitSoft" is very proud to release a new PacMan game for OpenPandora!

Click HERE to see the game in official OpenPandora Repo!

If you like our game then please write a nice review on the OpenPandora Repo above.

Big thank you to OpenPandora forum member "Pickle" for the porting!

Thanks, and enjoy!

P.S. Check out our other OpenPandora games HERE.

JeZxLee

16BitSoft Inc.

Video Game Design Studio

www.16BitSoft.com

Some screenshots:

PDH3-Title.png

PDH3-Story.png

PDH3-InGame.png

PDH3-Scores.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded, but haven't had a chance to play yet.  Thanks!
Hi,
Did you play the game yet?

How do you like it?

Thanks!

JeZxLee
Just tried the game out today. It is a lot of fun! My screen is cracked, so I can't see the map at all, but I can see enough of the rest of the screen to enjoy myself. Definitely been having fun with all your releases so far. The Pandora-specific touches are really appreciated. Thank you!

Downloaded, but haven't had a chance to play yet.  Thanks!
Hi,

Did you play the game yet?

How do you like it?

Thanks!

JeZxLee
Just tried the game out today. It is a lot of fun! My screen is cracked, so I can't see the map at all, but I can see enough of the rest of the screen to enjoy myself. Definitely been having fun with all your releases so far. The Pandora-specific touches are really appreciated. Thank you!
Hi,

Thanks for playing our game!

We are working on "TetriAttack 3" OpenPandora Limited Edition now!

JeZxLee

Desktop_10-26-2014a.png

Please learn how to antialias your graphics. Or hire a decent artist. Either will do, ta!

D.

Please learn how to antialias your graphics. Or hire a decent artist. Either will do, ta!

D.
Hi,

Well, I am sorry :(   I am the artist too and the programmer, and the tester, etc.

I won't change the existing games, but I will try to make "TetriAttack 3" look as good as possible!

I am flat broke and can't afford to hire an artist for an open-source free video game...

I really want a 600MHz OpenPandora device, but I can't afford that either.

Thanks for the constructive critisism...

JeZxLee

I don't think that the gfx are so bad as you say Dunny....i like it. ( is a joke also this time :unsure: ??)

If you are serious ...there are two solutions

1..  don't play the game(s)that you don't like

2.. Try to make a better gfx for the game

simple no ?

:)

I don't think that the gfx are so bad as you say Dunny....i like it. ( is a joke also this time :unsure: ??)

1.. don't play the game(s)that you don't like

simple no ?

I completely agree. I think zxdunny just had a pet peeve.

simple no ?

Yep. I can't stand bad masking or a lack of antialiasing. All pixels should be properly placed and aligned correctly in a UI. Anything else is just sloppy.

The game itself is great fun and the minimap is an excellent way to compensate for the outsized game graphics, but the aliasing on the "TV" bezel and the awful masking on the title images makes my skin crawl.

D.

simple no ?

Yep. I can't stand bad masking or a lack of antialiasing. All pixels should be properly placed and aligned correctly in a UI. Anything else is just sloppy.

The game itself is great fun and the minimap is an excellent way to compensate for the outsized game graphics, but the aliasing on the "TV" bezel and the awful masking on the title images makes my skin crawl.

D.
Hi,

Thank you for the positive feedback about the game!

My team is hard at work on our next OpenPandora game "TetriAttack 3".

I will try to make the graphics in this new game look as good as possible!

Thanks!

JeZxLee

C4A support could be working now, if someone with experience with it can confirm it would be nice.

ZXDunny, you could try using the egl fsaa through the eglport.cfg.

use_fsaa=1
Thinking again this should only work on 3d primitives. Really the only thing I can think of now is the setting for texture filtering i.e GL_LINEAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back