Release Limited Edition "TetriCrisis" - Only For OpenPandora!

i ported that pacman one too

Im suprised is was necessary to use glshm from what I remember jezxlee took some of changes into the main source.
Why bother converting all the code to GLES when we have this great lib available...maybe if i have time and motivation i could give a go at converting GL code to GLES..in future
Well i had already converted it all ages ago. I was surprised cause after i gave my changes to jezxlee he switched to arrays, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. Glsgim can also work with native gles apps. It is just an easy way to create a context for you etc.

is it possible (or did i miss it?) to add multiplayer support over ethernet / wlan / bluetooth ?

Compareable to tetrinet ? It would be a very nice feature.

is it possible (or did i miss it?) to add multiplayer support over ethernet / wlan / bluetooth ?

Hi,

I can't personally program network play into TC4.

I am idiot with computer networking, sorry!

(if someone else would like to try I can provide the entire TC4 project)

JeZxLee

16BitSoft Inc.

Video Game Design Studio

www.16BitSoft.com

Hi,

I can't personally program network play into TC4.

I am idiot with computer networking, sorry!

(if someone else would like to try I can provide the entire TC4 project)

JeZxLee

16BitSoft Inc.

Video Game Design Studio

www.16BitSoft.com
Don't get me wrong, i love the idea of developing games for the pandora. And TetriCrisis is a realy cool game. I may became a little bit greedy as I requested the network feature :rolleyes:

Just tried and it is great!, thanks for that...

Just a tiny suggestion trough, shouldn't this be a perfect candidate for C4A?

If someone explain me in detail how to make compatible with C4A( i never implemented )...i could look at it...in my free time.

If someone explain me in detail how to make compatible with C4A( i never implemented )...i could look at it...in my free time.
There are three methods:Choose one way and I will explain you the details how to use it. ;) (I think the easiest way are the spgahetti and fusilli client. Now it depends, whether you want caching or not)

pushing scores to c4a is pretty easy, the hardest par, depending on the games, is to find one mode (or a few one, but no more than 3/4) that let player compete between them...

There are three methods: Use skeezix official spaghetti client. It is a program you have to call. http://pandorawiki.o...paghetti_Client Use my inofficial fusilli client with some more features like caching scores if no connection is available. This is also a program you have to call. http://pandorawiki.o...h_libSparrowNet Choose one way and I will explain you the details how to use it. ;) (I think the easiest way are the spgahetti and fusilli client. Now it depends, whether you want caching or not)
Ok i like your fusilli client, and i get that i have to include the program "fc" (i examined nottetris.pnd by ptitseb)...but now ?

There are three methods: Use skeezix official spaghetti client. It is a program you have to call. http://pandorawiki.o...paghetti_Client Use my inofficial fusilli client with some more features like caching scores if no connection is available. This is also a program you have to call. http://pandorawiki.o...h_libSparrowNet Choose one way and I will explain you the details how to use it. ;) (I think the easiest way are the spgahetti and fusilli client. Now it depends, whether you want caching or not)
Ok i like your fusilli client, and i get that i have to include the program "fc" (i examined nottetris.pnd by ptitseb)...but now ?
Inside the tetris app, you have call fc with the push parameter and the score. Something like:

char buf[500];
sprintf(buf, "./fc --cache push tetricrisis %i", MyScore);
system(buf);

Also, you have to send a config file to skeezix to declare the game on c4a server.

a g_tetriscrisis file containing something like

{
 "active": true,

"plugin": "scoreonly",
 "module": null,
 "alltime": true, 

"platforms": [ "pandora", "windows" ],

"league": "all",
 "shortname": "tetricrisis",
 "longname": "TetriCrisis 4 100%",
 "ordering": "highest-first",
 "dispunit": "points",
 "type": "int",
 "field": "indie",
 "genre": "logic"
}

And send a marquee (a png/jpg) to milkshake, size 360x130.

Thank's to all for the help...i think this usefull info need to be added to the wiki. :)

Minor bug report for you: I've noticed that in the help screen, it shows B and X as the rotate buttons, but on my system at least it's A and B that rotate, and X doesn't appear to do anything.

Also I've got a question: how do I get on the high score table in the original mode? I've scored more than 10000, but it doesn't ask me for my name. In Crisis mode though, I was able to get on the high score table, so it's clear nothing's broken, I just don't understand what I need to do. I wondered if I needed to beat the other players as well, but I left the system running for two days after I lost a game, and the AI players were still playing, so that seems rather challenging if so.

Minor bug report for you: I've noticed that in the help screen, it shows B and X as the rotate buttons, but on my system at least it's A and B that rotate, and X doesn't appear to do anything.

Also I've got a question: how do I get on the high score table in the original mode? I've scored more than 10000, but it doesn't ask me for my name. In Crisis mode though, I was able to get on the high score table, so it's clear nothing's broken, I just don't understand what I need to do. I wondered if I needed to beat the other players as well, but I left the system running for two days after I lost a game, and the AI players were still playing, so that seems rather challenging if so.
Hi,

Thank you for playing our game on your OpenPandora device!

Sorry buy although I am the lead programmer for this game I have no control over the OpenPandora port.

I do not personally have an OpenPandora so someone from this forum did the converstion.

As far as the high score, you must press [Esc] on OpenPandora keyboard to exit playing game screen when you lost.

Then it should goto new high score name input screen if you have a new high score.

Let us know if that works ok...

Thanks!

JeZxLee

16BitSoft Inc.

Video Game Design Studio

www.16BitSoft.com

Sorry for button confusion...i have (wrongly) assigned the A button to rotate anti-clockwise but in my mind i was thinking at X button.. :rolleyes:

I already fixed on my new pnd also i fixed button mapping done on menu (using F2) but i have to fix the showing of changed buttons (on How to Play screen)...and also try to implement C4A.

It is fair to submit 6 marquee to C4A site ? because the game have 6 mode to play.

Back