Release Limited Edition "TetriCrisis" - Only For OpenPandora!

JeZxLee

Long Island, New York, United States, Earth
Limited Edition "TetriCrisis" - Only For OpenPandora!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Game programming team "16BitSoft Inc." proudly presents a Limited Edition version of our radical puzzle game
"TetriCrisis 4 110% A.I."
only available on OpenPandora devices and no where else!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
GAME FEATURES:
- 100% FREE -
- Only 13 M.B. size downloads and installs in seconds -
- Runs 100% perfectly on ANY OpenPandora device including 600MHz and 1GHz models -
- Beautiful full color and high resolution visual graphics -
- Awesome digital sound effects -
- Amazing digitally orchestrated soundtrack featuring over 90+ minutes of music by "D.J. Fading Twilight" -
- 100% arcade perfect GameBoy to OpenPandora conversion of the original -
- 1 to 4 player simultaneous play -
- Play alone or fight against 3 computer players -
- Computer C.P.U. players feature "Gift of Sight" A.rtificial I.ntelligence -
- Play using OpenPandora gamepad and buttons -
- 6 different and exciting game modes including original and the new Crisis+Mode -
- Saved high scores table for each game mode -
- Saved game preferences -
 ​
Do you have the skills to beat Crisis+Mode?
 ​
Click HERE to visit the official TC4 package repo page maintained by porting programmer "Farox"!
 ​
CHANGE LOG:
- Initial release -​
__________________________________________________________________________________________________​
 ​
 ​
NOTE: This port is running using the "glshim" library by "LunixBochs".​
 ​
We hope you enjoy our work!
 ​
16BitSoft Inc.
Video Game Design Studio
TC4-Title-Pandora.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :)

Pickle ported this to native gles a long time ago I think. But this seems like it is a very good port.

Edit: Oh. Right. He ported version 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great release! I'm going to test this one out later. I'd love to see more 16bitsoft games on the pandora :)

Check the screenshots on the Pandora repo entry!

shot3.png

shot4.png

Look at the diagonal lines in the frame around the game area - they look like they've been slightly scaled up using a nearest-neighbour algoriithm, resulting in jaggies. Also look at the arrows in the second shot - same again.

Serious lack of attention to detail there, with very poor presentation. Some of us have that sort of mind which is very, very upskittled by this sort of thing!

D.

ZXDunny,

I think the porter programmer "Farox" took screenshots from the Linux desktop version.

This game uses SDL 1.2 + OpenGL so I think there would be no "jaggies" in the actual OpenPandora version.

Please play the game on your OpenPandora handheld console and let me know if the problem persists...

JeZxLee

JeZxLee: Since you seem to be fairly new around here, I think it is only fair to warn you that quite a lot of people on these boards keep their tongues firmly lodged in their cheeks most of the time. Do not assume that people are as serious as they might sound :D

Ah ok now i get it... :) it's ZXDunny :p

for JeZxLee the screenshot are taken from Pandora not a PC version.

Im suprised is was necessary to use glshm from what I remember jezxlee took some of changes into the main source.
Why bother converting all the code to GLES when we have this great lib available...maybe if i have time and motivation i could give a go at converting GL code to GLES..in future

JeZxLee: Since you seem to be fairly new around here, I think it is only fair to warn you that quite a lot of people on these boards keep their tongues firmly lodged in their cheeks most of the time. Do not assume that people are as serious as they might sound :D
I am most serious when you least suspect it.

Back