The Communication Cube

This is terrible for a number of reasons. Including because it makes hackers seem dishonest and dumb when they say they didn't think it would be used illicitly.

Reactions: rSl
So the cost of "colossal scale piracy" for Nintendo is $2.4M? They got it better than Gary Bowser
Anyway, another case of "Felony contempt of business model", but it shows some interesting points: Nintendo didn't attack on the TPM/DRM circumventing only but also used the facts that the developers made money with it and that they promoted use of Yuzu for playing official switch games (which would require circumventing the TPM). It means that the Nintendo lawyers probably didn't expect to win with just the technical aspect.

So if you release an emulator that requires an external bios, state that it's only for research/homebrew usage and don't make money off it, you should be fine.

Well, if the Citra (3DS) Emulator will take down as well, its bad for me as i use this on Win Mini, but on the other side, i have a New 2DSXL and lots of Cardridges, so when i want to play my 3DS Stuff, i would take this Handheld again ..

Wow, that's like once each week and 8 different types. He must have believed he would die from Covid if not correctly vaccinated.
That and a weird notion of what "correctly" means. Now, if he'd just learn of some vaccine against obsessive compulsive disorder...

You know all that jazz about general artificial intelligence, and machines becoming more and more human like and replacing humans in any job ?
Well, it seems they're becoming even more human, because they may need caffeine too.
Now, I don't know if it is worth buying the machine if you must still keep supplying coffee, like with the legacy office wetware.

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
Me earlier today: What should I have for my midday meal? Hmm that tube of Pringles looks tempting.
Peony: You're not having those, you're going to have a proper meal. :mad:
Me: Has chicken biryani + a lemon yoghurt.

Also in other news, here's how you can get your own Peony (cool kids only no squares allowed).

Nah, it's fake.
If it was real it would be telling the life insurance company about the human eating habits and hygiene, and would require upgrading your subscription in order to put the the dishes back into the tray.
The cup wouldn't be compatible with the dish and you'd need to buy a new kitchen so that it is certified to work with the latest version of the firmware.
And before doing any of those chores, the robot would keep insisting you buy that custom made shirt from some online market, or simply stated it already bought it for the human, with the human credit card.
Once some gang found the default robot password it would tie the human to a chair and ask for ransom, unless some of his organs was worth enough in the black market, in which case it would just order some surgical kit from Amazon.

Back