The actual preorder process

b1ueskycomp1ex

Open Sauce Fanatic & AMD Fanboy
Website
https
If I were to stumble upon the $350 I would need to buy a pandora, what exactly is the purchasing process like?

You send a mail asking for a Pandora and accessories (if you stumble on a bigger pile of cash) to either Craig or ED (they'll need your address too).

They send you a mail back with the bill including delivery.

You send the money.

When the money arrived, they send you a confirmation.

Then you'll have to wait your turn to get the mail saying your pandora has been shipped.

At least it was that way when I purchased mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, thanks. Hopefully I can scrape together some money and fire off an order sometime soon.

If only I could sell this Modded Xbox filled up with 80GB of retro goodness. :rolleyes:

You send a mail asking for a Pandora and accessories (if you stumble on a bigger pile of cash) to either Craig or ED (they'll need your address too).
Is that an official statement, or the openpandorasales@gmail.com or info@openpandora.de can still be used for ordering ?

Well, I'm not that sure anymore.

I did actually mailed the gmail account to initiate an order last monday (23) and discussed a bit with Jaquelyn.

I even got an order number, but then I asked about some specific payment option... and I am yet to get an answer.

Issuing the mail to info@openpandora.de didn't yield any answer so far.

Go figure.

Well, I'm not that sure anymore.

I did actually mailed the gmail account to initiate an order last monday (23) and discussed a bit with Jaquelyn.

I even got an order number, but then I asked about some specific payment option... and I am yet to get an answer.

Issuing the mail to info@openpandora.de didn't yield any answer so far.

Go figure.

info@openpandora.de <= these mails will end up in germany with evildragon. (not shure anymore, see next reply)

Jaquelyn is in craigix's shop in england, just mail her again and ask what's up with that reply.

EDITED

I am going to add that i am not official in any way, that's just what i would do.

Since I ordered from ED's shop, I used shop@gp2x.de and paid via bank transfer.

It's not an official statement, I just described all the steps I went through for my Pandora.

It'll surely change sooner or later, but until now they stuck to this way, so…

EDIT : It takes a LOT of patience to get an answer, they receive so many mails a day that they can't keep up.

EDIT 2 : Or it may have been ED's gp2x.de email or even info@openpandora.de … wrote it long ago, my "message sent" box got cleaned in the meantime
unsure.gif
Found the original mail, I remembered well
tongue.gif

Jaquelyn is in craigix's shop in england, just mail her again and ask what's up with that reply.
Did that 4 times since monday :(

I'll wait until next monday or tuesday, and if I still have no news by then, I'll try to take it to Craig and/or ED (unless they say something here first of course :rolleyes: ).

even if you dont have the money right now, its smart to get your place in line right now, and pay whenever you can, theyll keep the order in place until its time to ship, if you havent paid yet, theyre likely to remove your order unless you pay

You're emails might be ending up in the spam filter British. You got another email address to send it with?

p.s Don't forget that it's bank holiday weekend. They might have gone off for a four day holiday while they can ;)
Well, Jaquelyn did answer two mails in a row, so I doubt the spam filter fired off at the third.

I'm on gmail as well, that should help... or have helped.

Holiday weekend... since tuesday ? :unsure:

I want weekends like that ! :p

Well, Jaquelyn did answer two mails in a row, so I doubt the spam filter fired off at the third.

I'm on gmail as well, that should help... or have helped.

Holiday weekend... since tuesday ? :unsure:

I want weekends like that ! :p
Ah Gmail should be fine. They might just be busy.

I meant after today for the holiday ;)

Did that 4 times since monday :(

I'll wait until next monday or tuesday, and if I still have no news by then, I'll try to take it to Craig and/or ED (unless they say something here first of course :rolleyes: ).

I'm usually way behind my eMails... currently, I've replied most of the ones that arrived until Aug. 23rd... please be patient, we get soooo many mails... :)

Guess I am in the same boat, started the order on Aug 19 got reply and answered that with order information and then nothing further was received, so I guess as EvilDragon points out they must really be behind in the emails. Have been keeping an eye on the Spam filter folder as well just in case it gets there by error.

Cheers Carl

Back