Thanks Coders

sbt

I'm sure I won't be alone in saying this but .... thanks to all the coders for the games and Emus so far. It's an exciting time logging onto to these forums every night to find a selection of new software or updates to place on my SD card.

So Cheers!

Hear ye, hear ye! I too would like to thank everyone that has coded anything for the great little system. Thanks for taking time out of your life and doing something for many others! While I'm at it happy holidays!

I propose a toast!
toast.gif

cheers! without the wonderfull coders of this community we would be absolutly nowhere!

I'm hoping to contribute also, once I get my gp2x (which should be this week).

*summons clown from Bag of Holding* Well now i finally have a use for this...
*sees clown is dead*... well nevermind...

Thank You! The GP2X and GP32 are the best handhelds to own because of this community and this community is here because of you (the plural form of you (you being the coders (the coders who develop applications, games, etc. for the GP(3)2(X))))!!!

I envision that this will be the biggest thread known to man kind.. give it three months.. oh yeah Thanks coders!

I would like to say a big thanks to the coders as well, especially since they do not have to do this. I am amased at the quality and high number of releases so early on in the GP2X life cycle. I got the GP2X because I know my Psp's emulation /homebrew scene will not mature. I will be donating when ever I can too. Thanks again to all the coders I really appreciate all of your hard work!!

shooooooofffffffffffff

yeah ace coders

thanks fopr all :D

is clicks for devs still goin on?

Yeah thanks guys, the way it has just flowed on from the GP32 scene is awesome. And all the new devs popping up with interesting projects.

YOU GUYS RAWK!!

Back