Help!

Quade

Still Fresh
Ok all, I got my GP2x and so far the only thing I can get to work is playing music and looking at pictures.

I ended up buying a lexar 128 SD card before I saw the list saying that it does not work. Is that just with the firmware upgrade or with anything?

What am I missing here, is there a basic FAQ for loading games or emus onto the GP?

Should the file system be set up in a certain way on the SD card?

Can you change the wallpaper and how?

How do you change themes?

How do you get the USB to work? I got it turned on the the puter makes a noise saying that there is something there but I can't accesses the drive under explorer.

Can I put any files on the system memory using the USB if I can get it working?

HELP!

• Try it, with the new FW update, should work fine.

• Read the README that come with the emu; it should tell you where to put everthing.

• ^ see above.

• Yes; go to the file archive and get the default skin, it comes with a file called 'imgall.gpu' .. after making your own skins (or downloading a set that you like), load 'em on your card then run the 'imgall.gpu' file from your utilites menu.

• ^ see above.

• Dunno ... I use a card reader. Get one.

• You mean NAND? For you, no.

That is what I'm asking, the FAQ for installing the FW says that the Lexar 128 will not work. I'm assuming that must mean just for FW updating because I've gotten the card to work for a few things now. And yes I did try updating the FW using the procedure given.

BTW, I got the theme/skin working, thanks.

Back