Who Here Wishes They Ordered From First Batch??

NeOCidE

Still Fresh
Well I received mine last week (ordered on 25th Sept) and I'm over the moon with it. The only problem I have is that windows won't recognise it, but I use a card reader anyway.

The emus i.e Frodo, nk snes, nk nes, nkneocd and atari 800 are awesome considering the speed in which they have been released. I must admit though frodo, neocd and atari 800 are not far away from full speed. They are fantastic.

Quake 1 is another really good port that I'm playing. Very good frame rate considering.

Also Rlyeh has just released Flashback. I'll be trying that tomorrow.

These are very exciting times atm, and theres plenty more to be coming soon!!

I have had nothing but enjoyment from my unit, and no hardware issues at all. Touch Wood!!!

Well as you're probably aware not everyone is so lucky but when it works I'm sure it's awesome :)

I have a First Edition myself even though the interior date is Nov. 15, and I just received today.

Naturally, I am full to bursting with joy.

Except I don't have an SD card.

I will be mooching one off a buddy today, but I have to order the thing in, as local stores have 1GB cards at about $80US if you're lucky, and more commonly $100+... Which is a total ripoff. So NewEgg, probably expedited shipping, one 1GB card and one 256MB (maybe 512MB), the first for movies/shows and the second for games and what I always need on hand.

I have a First Edition myself even though the interior date is Nov. 15, and I just received today.

Naturally, I am full to bursting with joy.

Except I don't have an SD card.

I will be mooching one off a buddy today, but I have to order the thing in, as local stores have 1GB cards at about $80US if you're lucky, and more commonly $100+... Which is a total ripoff. So NewEgg, probably expedited shipping, one 1GB card and one 256MB (maybe 512MB), the first for movies/shows and the second for games and what I always need on hand.

Wish I could of afforded the 2gig version, although gp2x needs a firmware upgrade to support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wish, and I did wish, And I did order as soon as I heard of it(and could sell my PS2 and 5.1 surround sound.)

And now I have it :)

but only my brother's 64MB card works, not my 1GB :(

i don't. i wouldn't be of any help fixing anything, and i don't want to be utterly discouraged with the unit.

Back