Text Adventure Game

Blue Protoman

This is a text adventure game. You control your character, and NOT events out of your control. Here are the rules;

• You are bound by the laws of reality, but you're welcome to try anything.
  • You only control yourself. You CAN'T say something along the lines of "my neighbor comes out and tells me...", etc.
  • The only thing you can't do is rape or sexual assault.
  • If you die or get arrested, you will start back at an earlier point.
  • First come, first serve. If you get ninja'd, tough luck.

EDIT: Added another rule.

Now, let the game start...

Good morning! You are a store clerk at a local convenience store. You don't have a shift today. You live in the Northeast of the United States. You live in a small apartment with one bedroom, one bathroom, a small living room, and a kitchen.

You have just woken up. It is now 9:00 AM.

Inventory:

*T-Shirt (Torso)

*Underwear (Body)

*Shorts (Legs)

What will you do now?

Last edited by a moderator:
> n

*bonk* possible exits are: South

The alarm is ringing.

> l

You are in your bedroom. In the north, there is a big window through which you can see a rectangle-shaped piece of your neighbors house wall. The floor is covered in random stuff. Right beside your bed on the eastern wall is a chair with all your clothes on it in a wild mess. They don't smell too good, you should probably get new ones. Beside the chair, next to your pillow, is your bedside table. The whole western wall is occupied by your old school desk with your PC on it. On the southern wall is your bookshelf and the door.

The alarm is ringing.

> examine table

This is your bedside table. many toes have been stubbed on it allready. It has two drawers. On top of it is your digital alarm clock and a glass of water.

The alarm is ringing.

> turn off clock

You fumble a bit with the buttons, but somehow you don't manage to turn it off. You are probably too tired.

The alarm is ringing.

> take glass

It is now in your mighty possession

The alarm is ringing.

> spill it on your face

[the glass of water]

Like a moron, you do exactly that. Wait, hey, you suddenly are awake!

The alarm is ringing.

>turn off clock

You manage to do it without even sweating. You are so proud of yourself. You thank your parents who made this possible.

AM I DOING IT RONG?

sorry, I just now realized that you wanted to play the interpreter, but having allready written way too much, I'm just gonna post it anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a rule to the first post; first come, first serve. Get ninja'd, try again.

Open drawer, looking for handguns

You open the drawer in your nightstand and look for handguns. No luck.

Inventory:

*T-Shirt (Torso)

*Underwear (Body)

*Shorts (Legs)

It is now 9:05 AM. What will you do now?

pull a compass out my ass

You reach for your ass and try to pull a compass out; nothing. You just wind up hurting yourself.

Inventory:

*T-Shirt (Torso)

*Underwear (Body)

*Shorts (Legs)

It is now 9:15 AM. What will you do now?

i will pull the compass, that i know is in my ass, out of there, the one i personally shoved up there only 5 minutes before starting out this morning

i will pull the compass, that i know is in my ass, out of there, the one i personally shoved up there only 5 minutes before starting out this morning

You try again to pull a compass out of your ass; still nothing. You've never stuck a compass up your ass in your entire life.

Inventory:

*T-Shirt (Torso)

*Underwear (Body)

*Shorts (Legs)

It is now 9:20 AM. What will you do now?

Guys! You're making a mockery of what BP was trying to do! Stop being silly! There is obviously no compass or GPS in your ass!

> put compass in ass

Guys! You're making a mockery of what BP was trying to do! Stop being silly! There is obviously no compass or GPS in your ass!

> put compass in ass
It says silliness encouraged! Right there at the top! I actually quite like this idea :)

Anyway, I could definitely feel something up my ass before I put a compass there so lets try...

pull a strawberry cheesecake from my ass

look in ass

As much as I'd like to go with you, Stan, Tickles came first.

Pull a GPS out my ass

There is no GPS in your ass. You realize this after trying to reach for one.

Inventory:

*T-Shirt (Torso)

*Underwear (Body)

*Shorts (Legs)

It is now 9:25 AM. What will you do now?

Back