Terminator 2 The Arcade Game Help For Mame

Miguel R

Still Fresh
Hello folks :) . I don't know if anybody plays this game for the mame emulators on Pandora, but I've been trying for the longest time to try to configure the controls and I keep getting nowhere. The gun target stays put in the upper left hand corner during the game with no way to move it at all. According to the menu it seems like it uses the mouse, but I can't get it to configure it to the nubs or control pad. I've been using mame4all and mame ex. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

What about trying PanMAME? Controls should be mapable as you whish.

I hope you can get this game working ok. I used to own the original machine but never got to actually play it, so it will be one of the games I'll play first when/if I get my Pandora. I remember bringing it back from Manchester in the back of mums car; That thing was huge :D

Yeah just tried it with panmame, getting same kind of results :unsure: . Configured it to my liking and target still stays in the upper left hand corner of screen.

And you can't move it with the joysticks? Did you try to calibrate them?

Yeah I tried everything I could to get it to work, target still ends up in the top left hand corner of screen with no way of moving it. I booted this game up on mame on my laptop to see if it does the same thing, and the mame version I have has an option to let you use a mouse, and it seems to work perfectly.

Yeah, the joysticks are configured as joysticks by notaz sdl here... Does the touchscreen work, if you map it to move the pointer?

I didn't know you can use the touchscreen for mame. How do you configure mame to use the touchscreen?

It should be detected as mouse. Did you just try to tap it? Else you can set the keycommand and swipe in a direction to map it.

There should also be some lightguninput options in panmame at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I still can't get it to work. This is literally the only game that's giving me a problem. Whenever I calibrate other games, including shooters, it works. The target just stays stuck in the top left hand corner.

Back