GP32 Team Building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanollive

Hey guys,

If you are interested in being part of a development team, then please leave your name with skills. ie:

deanollive: 3d art , 2d art, Basic coding, Story planning, project managing!

Nice one guys

If I get enough team members I will post some scripts tonight!

I take it no-one is interested?

:(

8 views no replys, come on guys even if u r not that great!

I have a little team maybe you woul like to merge. We could merge when i have set up my gui adventure engine, we could compare engines.

Well if you want music from me you're welcome to it. :)

You wouldn't want me for my coding skills though...

I could do story planning if you want, and if somehow I can find out how to program, I could do some programming.

I can help out with...

2D Graphics
Web Stuff

... and I'd like to get into the coding side of the GP32 - I've got a background in programming (Comp Sci Degree) so should be able to pick things up fairly quickly.

I've been creating games for quite a few years now, so I know games programming in general. I think I know enough C to just about get by programming a decent game.. I've made a few things for my GP32, mainly graphics and sound tests etc.

I've also been developing my spriting/drawing ability over the years, so that's another of my skills ^_~

So that's what I'm capable of; graphics and programming :lol:

-Nitro

Hmm, I would be happy to help out. I have been learning c++ for about 1 & 1/2 years and I have learned enough to make a game in HAM for GBA. I can draw crappy sprites but If i actually spent time drawing them, they could probably be better :p . My email is scott@subquantumsoftware.com.
*-==-*-==-*-==-*-==-*
I was also wondering what IDE we are going to use and which library. I have tried setting up VS but I havent got it to work yet and I dont really like using command line compilers but i can spare with them.

Thx,
Mindar (scott)

P.S. you can also contact me via AIM, my s/n is TheDarkLord350 .

Nice one guys, out of you programmers: who feels that they could organise the programming team?

So... am I in the group and what should our name be if I am. I also think we should meet in some form of chat room. Also, If you cant reach me at scott@subquantumsoftware.com then try FlamingDragon@myrealbox.com.

Thx,
Mindar B)

One problem with the chat room, we all probably live in diffrent places, I live in germany.

Team name to me isn't important, like a title of a book: it's comes later!

But if u guys wanna post some ideas that will b cool! :)

TIme zone not an issue to me, I run on 4-5 hours sleep!

And in response to "Am I on the team", anyone who wan'ts to be and posts is! :)

If you want to think of some names, then post them here and the whole team will vote on the weekend?

:)

Also I will post a few of my ideas over the next few days, please feel free to do the same, and again we will have a team vote on the best project!

Thanks again guys, and bare with the slow start cos once we have a concept up things will be moving fast?

So does anyone want to lead a team ie Programming, gfx,sfx etc...
B warned you have to have the skills to check everyones work and be able to organise the team. So Newbs please dont ask to be a lead as it will be counter productive!

Cheers
DeanO
:D

I design pretty interfaces! I'm also messing with sprite design and other minimalist art (icons etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back