I Need A Project

DaveC said:
Kordman916 said:
Also I'm noticing the amount of ideas dwindling c'mon people post your ideas so others may take on the challenge of programming them.
I thought you were interested in prograqmming something? Now it is for "others" to do?

If you would've read my first post you would've noticed the line:

I've decided to make this thread where anyone can exchange ideas and form teams so that they may work on a project together.

So I am still looking for an idea but I want other people to use this thread as a way to find ideas also.

Last edited by a moderator:
OrR said:
Kordman916 said:
I love the screenshot you uploaded the game looks amazing and I would love to remake a game that looks that fun.

But I have 2 questions:

Is there a demo for windows?

And....

What do you mean by basic art? Are you able to draw sprites or backgrounds?
Unfortunately, I couldn't get the game to run on a Palm OS simlulator. :( There is only this Palm OS version.

I could do some simple hand drawn or pixel art sprites probably. Nothing too fancy. Maybe some basic space backgrounds as well. Nothing as good as the original game, though.

I've decided that I would like to work with you to attempt to remake this game for the Pandora so I was wondering if you'll be able to describe gameplay for me or if you could just post a link to a video so I'll have a basic idea of what I'm getting into. :p

A platformer exploration game with a great, relaxing soundtrack, and colorful graphics, something simple, where you have to collect items in order to reach new areas. I love those kind of games, they always get me in a great mood :)

Edit: Or even better, an osu! version for Pandora (rhythm game, see my topic about it here: http://gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55364-idearequest-osu-port-for-pandora/

I would tell you to work on "Pimps at Sea," but that would be a port request, and they belong on the General Discussion board.

Back