Talks From A Assembly Company.

Exophase said:
spaceballs3000 said:
So Torpor, it's been about what 8 weeks now, what happened to your conservative estimate of 5 weeks for all of the 4000 Pandora's being done?

So spaceballs3000, it's been about what 8 weeks now, what happened to your ridiculous estimate of not seeing Pandoras until 2011?

See, being a dick works both ways.

Interesting how the ridiculous estimate doesn't seem as ridiculous anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
spaceballs3000 said:
Some pandora have been shipped this year. So technically your estimate is ridiculous.
Are you around here only to troll, or do you plan to be usefull some day ?

spaceballs3000 said:
Exophase said:
spaceballs3000 said:
So Torpor, it's been about what 8 weeks now, what happened to your conservative estimate of 5 weeks for all of the 4000 Pandora's being done?

So spaceballs3000, it's been about what 8 weeks now, what happened to your ridiculous estimate of not seeing Pandoras until 2011?

Whilst usually I don't tend to mind gravedigging ancient threads as long as the reason for doing so is good, or contributes something useful to the community, this bump has clearly been done in an attempt to egg someone on about six months later.

Please do not do this again.

Prometheus said:
spaceballs3000 said:
Exophase said:
spaceballs3000 said:

Whilst usually I don't tend to mind gravedigging ancient threads as long as the reason for doing so is good, or contributes something useful to the community, this bump has clearly been done in an attempt to egg someone on about six months later.

Please do not do this again.

Guess it was wrong of me to show in the end I was more or less correct.

sebt3 said:
spaceballs3000 said:
Some pandora have been shipped this year. So technically your estimate is ridiculous.
btw if you read the original quoted thread, it was for all 4000 units to be shipped.

spaceballs3000 said:
sebt3 said:
spaceballs3000 said:
btw if you read the original quoted thread, it was for all 4000 units to be shipped.

So you knew back then that all the nubs were broken? Interesting.
Because if not, production wouldn't have stopped for 4 - 5 months and the 4000 would've been shipped already.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:

Because if not, production wouldn't have stopped for 4 - 5 months and the 4000 would've been shipped already.

The CEO of that assembly house did not know of the nubs problem, but I did give him the history list of the continuous delays (i.e. Two months), maybe he factored all of that that in?

EvilDragon said:
spaceballs3000 said:
sebt3 said:
spaceballs3000 said:

ED, as much as I love you, I think you need to start filtering the posts you respond to...
This is obviously not going to get any of you anywhere, no place positive at least.
This dude has been negative from the start and with all my great faith in you, I fail to see how responding to his accusations is going to benefit you, him or the community (well, maybe he gets a kick out of it, so just you and the community).

But alas, you being you, will keep trying to convince people of the good in the world, that's what makes you amazing.

spaceballs3000 said:
EvilDragon said:

The CEO of that assembly house did not know of the nubs problem, but I did give him the history list of the continuous delays (i.e. Two months), maybe he factored all of that that in?
He factored in 5 months for broken nubs? How in the world does someone anticipate something like that? It's like adding a month to shipping times because you expect a volcano. Oh, wait...

WizardStan said:
spaceballs3000 said:
EvilDragon said:

He factored in 5 months for broken nubs? How in the world does someone anticipate something like that? It's like adding a month to shipping times because you expect a volcano. Oh, wait...
To be fair, I've had people at billion dollar companies call him the Miracle man for his quickness..

x-necromancer.gif

WizardStan said:

I'm sure that Spaceball's expert isn't a mind-reader. He just applied what sounds like years of experience, and was spot-on. Why is everyone's panties in such a twist?

Because it's frustrating when someone happens to be right even though the bases of their conclusions were flawed. Especially when they insist on rubbing everyone's face in it.

What actually happened with the Pandora - a slow but relatively steady rate of release for the first 1000, then a complete halt for months, does NOT fit the profile of the prediction made in this thread. But spaceballs is going to grasp at whatever he can to say I told you so.

Back