Subforum dedicated to hacking

I think the intention right now is to minimise the number of subforums and see how things go. :) Things remain very active at GP32X and many of us are browsing between the two.

(I'm thinking about duplicating the Tweaks Thread over here, but all those links will point back to GP32X anyway.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso, I duplicated the Legal Emulation Resources list, and all but one of the quotes in that point back to GP32X. If it's a useful resource, I don't think it would do any harm. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd prefer the hacking stuff to be here - since it is fairly pandora specific, although it did remain a fairly troll free zone on the old boards. Not sure that duplication would help in this specific area though.

Well as GP32X is the unofficial forum, all of that hacking stuff is fine over there, whereas here is the official forum so I think Craig/ED is a little more hesitant putting that stuff on here just yet. I think it may come with time, and it's not a bad idea, but it needs to be stressed that it WILL void your warranty, as OP doesn't want to give the impression that because the subforum exists on the official boards, it is officially tolerated.

Back