stupid question

anjandlila

Still Fresh
i have just about every system known to man lol
and i have games for them but i really want to be able to play them on my gp32x that will soon be here. I know i need an emulator which is not a problem to find what i want to know is will standard rom images that i use for my pc work on my gp32x
if so i'm really glad if i need specific ones i was wondering where i would find them for
1. my turbo grafx system
2. my nes (an insane number of carts are in my attic
3. my snes (ditto to above)
4. my genisis / 32x/sega cd (yet again ditto)
5 my attarti 2600 and 7800 ( purchased on a whim of nostalgia from good will and a garage sale respectivly with 2 boxes of games thrown together for each system many rpeats.

thanks
Aaron

Welcome to the forums!

ROMs that work with PC emulators will no doubt work with the GP32 emulators, which are mostly ported from PC anyways.

- Rico

yes its the same
but for now 32x et mega CD wont run at all
gnesis is still very slow
Snes is becoming more and more interresting thanks to osnes9x
Nes is wonderful
PCengine is good (but no sound or save stae if Im remeber good)

See you ;)

PC Engine is awesome. Any of the Ninja games are great.... (e.g. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja War, Ninja Warriors...).

I know this will probably distract the thread a little, but is MSX any good? I heard Konami released a truckload of games for it - and if its Konami its usually pretty good....

hey, you forgot a few.. Ninja Slumber Party, Ninja Carwash, Ninja Dental Hygienist, Ninja Divorce Proceedings...... oh crap, I don't think I woke up yet did I

Back