Stupid Question

dreik

Still Fresh
i am about to order the CAANOO from www.play-asia.com but i am a bit confused... It says that it comes with 2gb flash memory so that means that i dont have to buy an sd card? Is there any game roms included? I have read in the forum that the 3rd batch will include a 4 gb sd card. This means all the new CAANOOs or is some kind of special offer of Dingoo-Digital-USA.com?

I'm pretty sure they mean internal memory when they say 2gb flash memory, and from what I hear the Caanoo uses all of that so you will still need to buy the additional SD card. I'm not sure about the 4gb with the 3rd batch though, haven't heard about that.

Nunez said:
I'm pretty sure they mean internal memory when they say 2gb flash memory, and from what I hear the Caanoo uses all of that so you will still need to buy the additional SD card. I'm not sure about the 4gb with the 3rd batch though, haven't heard about that.
I ordered from the 3rd batch but never got the SD card...

Last edited by a moderator:
The internal memory is not writable (I believe you can manage to read the internal files using a certain connection, Telnet, I think). You will have to buy an additional SD Card, but any standard SD card should do fine - if you have one hanging around in your digital camera or something, just use that one.

Back