Street Fighter Genesis Punch/kick Toggle Fix?

psydan

Still Fresh
Hi, I've recently been reliving my childhood memories by playing Street Fighter II on the DRMDx genesis emulator, but I am frustrated...for anyone that loved this classic game, they may also be annoyed by the fact they have to press the Start button to toggle between Kick/Punch modes while playing :(

I have changed the start button to the R shoulder key, but I would love to eliminate any extra unneeded toggle button presses completely.

Soo....I was wondering if it would be possible to bind a button( B ) to a script that could quickly press Start to toggle to kick mode, press the B button to throw a kick and then press Start again to toggle back to punch mode?

It seems simple in theory, but I wouldn't know where to start to write something like this, would anyone like to take this script idea? :)

Thanks in advance :p
Dan.

Another cool solution, could be to have pressing R down register a start-button-push - and then also have it register a start-button-push when releasing R...

That way you would simply have to hold down R when wanting to use kicks :)

Edit:

Whoops...
Typical! This is a GP2x-topic... Thought it was for GP32. Still a good idea though... for either.

These boards should have 2 different colours or something, just so you could tell the difference if you (like me) just use the "View New Posts"-option :p

Back