Release StreaK's CLI Love - Final Release [v1.06a]

Streak,

What happened to your 4th Floor Development FB page?

Last edited by a moderator:
StreaK has, sadly, left us. Not died... Just moved on. I've no idea why.

I'm considering carrying the torch and attempting to assemble my own CLI pack, if such a thing is of interest.

You could just take streaks cli love and replace his custom scripts and pxml. The rest of the apps should be under the gpl.

StreaK has, sadly, left us. Not died... Just moved on. I've no idea why.

I'm considering carrying the torch and attempting to assemble my own CLI pack, if such a thing is of interest.
I would certainly be interested. It's one of the great things Streak came up with that I did not download before he took them down.

You could just take streaks cli love and replace his custom scripts and pxml. The rest of the apps should be under the gpl.

Aye, was considering that. But I don't have the latest version. If anyone does, please give me a shout,

I'd have to maintain it, too, there are some utils I'd like to add, and probably plenty more that others would like to see in there.

I think this maybe the latest v4 from earlier in this thread.

link reluctantly removed at request of StreaK (hopefully temporarily!) - Gadgetoid

cli_love_experimental.pnd 174mb

I grabbed it about 6th of Feb from near the top of Streaks fb wall. Seems to match the included new apps he listed according to PNDTools i.e Gcalcli, detox, mulk, xclip etc

pndtoolsclilove.png

Hope that helps :)

Awesome stuff MarioPandio, thank you!

I've built the framework for my own version, which I'm dubbing, unimaginably: cli-pack

I have exported all the command-line switches of stjerm into a settings.conf file in the app-data, so the user can customise the key binding, background image, scrollbar position, console width/height and docking position.

Utilities presently include sixpair and nyancat... so, yeah, requests are being taken!

Will need testers soon!

Good to hear, that you will continue it. Hope you will release on the repo then. ;)

You will have to create a veeeeery long licensetag maybe ;)

Glad its the one. Regarding licensing I think Link made a very good point about StreaK having used FB to store his stuff. Surely their own EULA or equivalent terms will indeed mean that FB practically owns anything put up to them?

Interesting stuff, I'll definitely try this when it's ready for testing :)

I've just received my Pandora yesterday and I didn't have much time to 'play' with it but I'm pretty sure I'll miss lots of CLI commands (ie. ImageMagick, mc, rsync, curl).

I'm looking forward to it. Thanks a lot for your efforts!!

I think this maybe the latest v4 from earlier in this thread.

link reluctantly removed at request of StreaK (hopefully temporarily!) - Gadgetoid

cli_love_experimental.pnd 174mb

I grabbed it about 6th of Feb from near the top of Streaks fb wall. Seems to match the included new apps he listed according to PNDTools i.e Gcalcli, detox, mulk, xclip etc

pndtoolsclilove.png

Hope that helps
hey guys,

is it possible, that somebody mail me the link to the pnd?

Best regards, Tom

Oh? How long until he steps on everyones toes, gets mad when people object, and then runs off in a huff again?

Sorry, should give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but jimminey, thats someone who loves drama or what :) ("cry wolf")

jeff

why the name change?

honestly mate, I hate to say it.. but no one should use your goods, if your'e not going to get mature about them. Or at least, put them up on repo and dont' threaten to take them away if/when you next bail out. No one shoudl use your FB since its just asking to get removed.... again.

Please try to 'mature up' your .. style. You can have high or low quality releases, but playing hissy fits and such in the forums and making yourself get into trouble, it reflectws a cavalier attitude in life that _will_ bite you in the ass. I mean, you go out of your way to do things in a way you _know_ will annoy people, then you get mad when they get annoyed.. it boggles the mind. Honestly. Trying to help here :)

jeff

Oh? How long until he steps on everyones toes, gets mad when people object, and then runs off in a huff again?

Sorry, should give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but jimminey, thats someone who loves drama or what :) ("cry wolf")

jeff

If you'll be starting this nonsense again-and-again, you'll be the first with painfull feets..

why the name change?

honestly mate, .. at least, put them up on repo

jeff

Are You drunk? "Mate"? Do you have some kind of "Groundhog Days" recently?

Back