Star Wars Comming To An End

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
Is anybody else here on this forum sad from knowing the fact that Star Wars episode 3 is going to be the last star wars made by george lucas? :(

Just wanted to know what other ppls opinions are.

:)

I think that at the end it should be hulk hogan behind the mask with Kiera Nightley playing his lightsaber, brother.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Apr 1 2005 at 12:39 AM said:
I think that at the end it should be hulk hogan behind the mask with Kiera Nightley playing his lightsaber, brother.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I think it should come out that Yoda was really Gonzo from the muppets.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh shadow of the emipre was meant to be next or somthing like that

according to remarks made by mark hammill and john williams there are going to be 3 more films, after which there is talk of doing a television series kinda like battlestar galactica

B) wildo2ne

they should make a monkey island movie, withsome good actors and effects it would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they (the new ones) should never be made at all. Also if it sucks as bad as the last 2, well I couldn't care less. Oi George go back to producing Indiana Jones already, I've been waiting for too many years and Harrison Fords becoming a grumpy old man....

kotd posted on Apr 1 2005 at 02:00 AM said:
... and Harrison Fords becoming a grumpy old man....

He is, he IS! He was charming before, now he's more of a set-in-his-ways typical war-promoting republican male.

As for Episode III, I just hope that when Lucas said "it will be a tear-jerker", he didn't mean the kind of tear-jerking dialogue present in Episode II ("I've been dying a little bit each day since I first saw you" <_< ).

i heard a rumor awhile ago that after lucas finished episode 3 that he was turning the rights of Star Wars to his son, and that his son, (if he wanted to) could make more after that. Dunno if it was true or not as it IS a rumor.

Plenty of good things have come out of LucasArts, not least the SCUMM games. But I just had to see a product milked to death like the StarWars franchise, I'll watch episode 3 but I won't ever look at these 3 films in the same way as the originals.

There won't be episodes 7 and up. Lucas never said he is going to do it. It is a myth. And actually I personally see no reason for making them either. Darth Vader (sniff) is dead, Emperor (sniff, sniff) is dead - there is nobodody evil enough to give the reason to continue the saga :)

There are only 3 episodes anyway for me. This new skool stuff just plainly sucks. I mean, EP1 wasn't exactly Star Wars at its best, but it was somewhat decent. EP2... no comment.

Hey theres always the pron versions... Star Whores and Attack of the Hormones! There are great lines in the movies like "I sense a great disturbance in my pants"and"Oh my! that is a big lightsaber!!!".

don posted on Apr 1 2005 at 11:06 AM said:
There are only 3 episodes anyway for me. This new skool stuff just plainly sucks. I mean, EP1 wasn't exactly Star Wars at its best, but it was somewhat decent. EP2... no comment.
Same, doesn't stop me from wanting to know what happens next though.

Back