Legal Movies for Moviepark

Yersterday I tried DragonBall-GT ep60 which i downloaded from super5.com a while ago. Image qual is ok, filesize was quite ok at 30mb, but audio sucks. I'll try that animatrix stuff as soon as a have it.

Before i do some more encodes, i realy need to test which advanced xvid options are supported by moviepark. 2pass encoding seems to work, but i haven't tried any other options.

XviD?? Did you mean DivX, or did you really find some way to make XviD work for MoviePark?

Please do the rest of the animatrix please! It's the one thing I want on my GP32...

I thought this should have it's own post. ..

I will soon be adding the complete film Nosferatu to my site. It's a version a friend of mine gave me that uses Type O Negative songs for the soundtrack. As far as I know, this was something someone did on the net a while ago, and I consider it in the same grey area legally as anime music videos. If anyone has a problem with it, I won't load it onto my site. Remember that Nosferatu is public domain, and can be freely distributed. Only the soundtrack of this particular version is "iffy." If someone does have a problem, I have other soundtracks I can use instead (but the Type O Negative one is the best, aside from Jill Tracy's. Jill Tracy is a musician in San Francisco who does live performances to the film).

If no one has a problem with it, I can also ancode a version of Metropolis that uses Godsmack songs for the soundtrack...

Ok, I found some time to do the animatrix encodes. however i'm quite stuck at the moment. Ripping the audio from these stinkin quicktime files isn't that easy. Does anyone know of a tool which can do this?

Someone mentioned that commercials are public domain. I have a whole slew of video game commercials from the 80's. They're mostly for Atari and NES, but there's a few Intellivision Coleco-vision, Odyssey, C64 and others as well. They're also mostly low-bitrate RM.

I could convert them to GP32 compatible DivX if you think there's an interest. They'd only be around 500k apice. They'll look like crap, but you'll still get a laugh out of them.

Someone mentioned that commercials are public domain. I have a whole slew of video game commercials from the 80's. They're mostly for Atari and NES, but there's a few Intellivision Coleco-vision, Odyssey, C64 and others as well. They're also mostly low-bitrate RM.

I could convert them to GP32 compatible DivX if you think there's an interest. They'd only be around 500k apice. They'll look like crap, but you'll still get a laugh out of them.

I've loaded the second part of the animatrix short The Second Renaissance.

Also, I've rebuilt GP32 Theatre. It will take less time loading now for people with low bandwidth (separated the films to multiple pages).

And is it just me, or has this topic not been updating?

::EDIT::

Ahhh.. It's updated now.

My last post (the one that's up there twice) took quite a while to show up. I think the lesson here is that if your post doesn't show up right away, DON'T re-post it :D

I finished work on animatrix ep1, but kwal isn't any better as those files on gp32 theatre. However i finally have a full 1cd animatrix xvid so i could try reencoding some eps from this.

Ok im confused i go onto the site and i click on the film that i want and it opens up windows media player as if its going to play it takes ages to load so ive left it but when it loads will it play or will it download so i can put it onto my GP32
Any help would be great cheers :lol:

If you're on a PC, right click and select "save target as."

On a Mac, hold the mouse button down, and select "save target as." Or press the apple key and click on the link, then select "save target as." I think. I just upgraded my Mac, and haven't reconfigured the internet connection yet.

Thanks a lot mate and kudos on your site very nice idea your site is fantastic :D

Does anyone else have trouble getting onto this site? I cant download n e of the stuff! Are there any mirrors available? Also, does anyone put their stuff on kazaa? The most iv ever found on gp32 stuff is the fnesbeta video and a tiny gp32 gif :p. Would b cool if stuff was shared over kazaa too...

Back