Wierd Name For A Kid

P

pAiN

Hi, wanted to get some opinions. There is a couple here at my job, they had a baby this morning, a boy. They decided to name the kid Seven. pronounced just like the number. I of course think of Seven from Married with Children, and have never heard of anybody other than that TV character having that name. I feel very badly for the kid, but has anybody else ever heard of someone being named Seven?

no :p

LOL.. sounds a strange name, Hello Seven :)... well, at least he can shorten it to 7 :)

Funny. I thought Seven was a girls name (that hot android in Star Trek was called Seven). I also think of the movie Seven - so yeh the kid is going to have emotional problems growing up. Still its better than Apple - which Ms. Paltrow has called her boy.

i guess your right, Michael Jacksons kids name is Prince. That has to be rough,

and btw it was Seven of Nine, not just Seven :p

lizard808uk posted on Oct 26 2004 at 08:07 PM said:
Funny. I thought Seven was a girls name (that hot android in Star Trek was called Seven). I also think of the movie Seven - so yeh the kid is going to have emotional problems growing up. Still its better than Apple - which Ms. Paltrow has called her boy.
And she was a hot borg ; not an android

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha h a ha h a a ha ha a ha ah aha hhahaha
heeee ehhehhehhheeeeheeeheehee hoohohhoohoohooohoohoho mwhaahaahaaamwahahaahaa
holy sh*t this sh*T is fruitin funny ya biskets

this is ludacris :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

except rainbow waterfall thats just plain halerious

well domo arigato for the laughs and see you next time kiddies ho ho ho ho ho ahg aghagh *caugh* *caugh* (damn i gotta stop smokin)

my dumb neighbors have a kid named column, as in columns and rows... :lol:

THAT is a dumb fucking name!

A friend of a friend (not one of mine) called their kid "Zidane". Theres one thing to call your son a name after a footballer, but really it should have been something like Henry at least its a proper name and got some kudos (with Thierry Henry).

So chuffed Man U won 2 - 0 It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

With that out the way, i knew a girl called...

Theresa Green

her parents must not have seen how stupid it is...

About 10 years ago, by neighbours named their first son: Sacceri River Blaze (which was shortened to Zacs).

Their second kid (a girl), they named: Paisly Arizona Sky.

They've had a 3rd & 4th kid since and I remember the 3rd's name was the longest and most rediculous, but I can't remember what it was.

Back