Squidgengine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squidge posted on Feb 13 2006 at 01:40 AM said:
Hey, it's DaveC, take his words with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper :) If someone said they were upgrading there PC, he'd probably think they were deserting the 2X :D

Have no fear :)

I got a new mobile phone.
Should I leave the scene now? ;)

Last edited:
mooseknuckle2000 posted on Feb 12 2006 at 06:33 PM said:
@nickspoon: I was just recommending the emu...eat a dick

hysterical.gif

damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge posted on Feb 12 2006 at 11:40 PM said:
Hey, it's DaveC, take his words with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper :) If someone said they were upgrading there PC, he'd probably think they were deserting the 2X :D

I never said that you were deserting. If however alot of time is going to be spent hacking the giz and porting your emus to it you won't have alot of time left for GP2X stuff. That is fine though if that is what you want to do have fun. That is what it is about, having fun. I know you will be back here someday though. The giz can only hold your interest for so long right?

DaveC posted on Feb 13 2006 at 07:01 AM said:

I never said that you were deserting. If however alot of time is going to be spent hacking the giz and porting your emus to it you won't have alot of time left for GP2X stuff. That is fine though if that is what you want to do have fun. That is what it is about, having fun. I know you will be back here someday though. The giz can only hold your interest for so long right?
I don't think he is planning to leave the GP2X scene while he works on the Giz, it would be a little strange if he did, since he spends so long on irc with all of the other devs and has friends there etc...

Hanz™ posted on Feb 12 2006 at 11:03 PM said:
Squidge posted on Feb 12 2006 at 11:49 PM said:
DaveC posted on Feb 12 2006 at 11:32 PM said:
It seems he has interest in the gizmondo for some reason.  Maybe he hit his head or something. 

ROTFL :)

I wouldn't say swapping a dust gathering zodiac into a dust gathering gizmondo that bad :)
Squidge how dare you leave the scene?!
Hasn't DaveC taught you anything about obediance?

Where did I say he shouldn't leave? Stop making stuff up again.

Hanz™ posted on Feb 13 2006 at 06:05 AM said:
I don't think he is planning to leave the GP2X scene while he works on the Giz, it would be a little strange if he did, since he spends so long on irc with all of the other devs and has friends there etc...

I am just going on past experience. He usually does one system full power rather than a bunch at the same time. So yes I would expect the GP2X stuff will end up on the back burner while he is doing giz stuff. Whatever, you gotta do what you want to do. Stop saying that I say he shouldn't leave etc. I never said that. I know he will be back again eventually. Maybe I will have to get a giz now. 400 mhz would mean perfect snes with full sound and transparencies. That is something that is a bit too much for the GP2X hardware. I will just have to get used to a small screen, almost worth it for perfect SNES the holy grail of emulation.

Hey, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to write a GP2X emulator for the Gizmondo. Yeah, that'll be a killer :)

:D

DaveC posted on Feb 13 2006 at 02:01 AM said:

that sounds so much like a couple talking about an affair. :) you can dance with her but you're coming home with me.

Squidge posted on Feb 13 2006 at 09:42 AM said:
Hey, I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to write a GP2X emulator for the Gizmondo. Yeah, that'll be a killer :)

:D

you like to fuel the fire, don't you? I send you my old SNES soyou can start SNES dev, maybe you can emulate the GP2x there as your SNES emu on GP2X is not DaveC style perfect ;-)

you might consider an ngage as well there going for 50 quid at the moment Squidge :p

Squidge is a ubber geek (no offense) like alot of us here (inc me)! So I guess he has alot of random gadgets!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 13 2006 at 11:01 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Feb 13 2006 at 10:55 PM said:
-SNIP-
great except person 3 should be replaced with Da *very* Classic Gaming Mastterrrrr :p
They dont allow you to post many names, as it breaks their rules, and so I tried to keep it as open as possible, even though it was verbatim from this thread :p

EDIT: DaveC, I ment this for comedic purposes, please dont take offence to this. (Great cap BTW)

PSyMastR posted on Feb 14 2006 at 04:09 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 13 2006 at 11:01 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Feb 13 2006 at 10:55 PM said:
>link removed<
great except person 3 should be replaced with Da *very* Classic Gaming Mastterrrrr :p
They dont allow you to post many names, as it breaks their rules, and so I tried to keep it as open as possible, even though it was verbatim from this thread :p

EDIT: DaveC, I ment this for comedic purposes, please dont take offence to this. (Great cap BTW)

Have you ever heard of defamation libel and slander? Maybe some lawyers should contact you for "comedic purposes" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back