Sqdef 1.2

zacaj said:
Sure. If you want me to make more(3 doesnt seem like enough(although 5 isnt a lot either....)), I can
All maps are welcome! I think 3 is a nice minimum for a pack, but if you'd like to make more that's cool :)

I really like Hedgerow btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
woah... nice release! Gotta slap this onto my sd card right away!

Had quite a bit of fun playing the new release in between programming this evening.. Good work again, Alex!

Thanks guys!

I uploaded the first map packs: http://artraid.com/alex/index.php/sqdef/#MAPS

One-Point-Two was updated with 4 new maps by Fusion_Power. Unfortunately the e-mails he sent them in got lost in my spam folder so these maps aren't included in the current release of the game.

you rock alex. the gp2x scene is lucky to have you. the new green theme is nice though there may be some that prefer the old one. options are always good. but i think before the design was based more off the flash vectorTD but the new one is more unique. anyway keep up the great work. I love all your games.

I was eagerly waiting for this update. Definitely a must play. Thank you very much, and keep it up. :D

Alex. said:
Ouch! Did it happen again, or on the same map? I'll take a look at the code and see if something wrong catches my eye.
I got the crash again. Map name is Snakes n Ladders, 10 waves. Seems like it crashes when it tries to save.

Nice one Alex!

I must agree with Quiest on the theme however, I much preferred the old one. An option to choose between the two would be a cool idea since so many people like the new one also. Thanks for the hard work Alex, this is a truly great game for the gp2x.

jose said:
I got the crash again. Map name is Snakes n Ladders, 10 waves. Seems like it crashes when it tries to save.
Thanks! I now know what the problem is, and I'll release a small bugfix update this weekend.

Thanks for all your comments, and thanks to everyone who donated :)

just tested the new ver last night, this has got to be one of the cleanest looking game for the GP2X... feels like a commercial product, very nice.

I just dropped in to say kudos and vote towards the old theme, which was slicker

The new one looks grungy =(

Just popped in to say congrats on the new release! I am glad you have kept working on the game since winning GBAX 2007 and if there was any arguments that it shouldn't have won first place I think they will be keeping quiet now :)

Fantastic new release! Very polished and professional also like the new theme.

Game I have definitely spent most time on. Thanks!

Alex. said:
Thanks guys!

I uploaded the first map packs: http://artraid.com/alex/index.php/sqdef/#MAPS

One-Point-Two was updated with 4 new maps by Fusion_Power. Unfortunately the e-mails he sent them in got lost in my spam folder so these maps aren't included in the current release of the game.

Now you've got me. I'm a mean spammer! :lol:

Well, I have another suggestion. Because we have so many new maps and we will get more and more. maybe the ingame Map preview could be a little bit more detailed? For example the locations of the non-building dirt areas could be visible and the Start position of the wave? Would help alot for the quick overview. :)

Back