Spotify Invites

gadgetoid

Staff member
Website
pinout.xyz
Ahoy folks. If you're the opposite side of the pond from me, and are jonsing for a Spotify invite then let me know. I've got 26 unused invitations.

Online radio, like Grooveshark or...Pandora.

It's not really radio, you can just listen to any track you like from almost any artist, but I understand it's not going to be quite the same in the USA.

They recently limited the UK system to 8 hours to encourage you to pay for premium (no adverts).

Still, when it was not crippled it was the most amazing music service I've ever used.

Still, when it was not crippled it was the most amazing music service I've ever used.

Cough up for premium. It's well worth it.

I took all the music off my iPhone and use Spotify to ad-hoc sync my own MP3s onto it from any of my computers. So the obscure stuff that I can't get on Spotify can be merged seamlessly with stuff from Spotify on my phone.

Add in a bit off "Offline Mode" and you can share a premium account with a partner, as long as you've synced your music and check in online every 30 days. I'm currently playing synced choons on my iPhone, whilst my wife is blasting out some crapola on the desktop version at home.

whilst my wife is blasting out some crapola on the desktop version at home.

I'm glad I am not the only one to experience this. Unfortunately she's always on my pc with the loudest speakers

Back