Split from "Unofficial OpenSNES9xGp v0.2 Mod"

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, i coted for Drummaster, but ure bludy (yes) (no) thing pissed me off and I ended up voting in the wrong place

I think he has good points about GBAX, I am sick and tired of people screaming from the roof-tops about howe good they are, no-one understands that Craig probably doesn't give 2 shits about u and ure broken GP32, he just know ure gonna come on here and say he is awesome.

I am not as strong about it as DM, I dont believe all his conspiracy theory crap, but I do believe GBAX are just a regular shop with over the top pricing techniques

mattmagoo posted on Jul 16 2004 at 12:26 PM said:
actually, i coted for Drummaster, but ure bludy (yes) (no) thing pissed me off and I ended up voting in the wrong place

I think he has good points about GBAX, I am sick and tired of people screaming from the roof-tops about howe good they are, no-one understands that Craig probably doesn't give 2 shits about u and ure broken GP32, he just know ure gonna come on here and say he is awesome.

I am not as strong about it as DM, I dont believe all his conspiracy theory crap, but I do believe GBAX are just a regular shop with over the top pricing techniques
I have the same view as you :). But to be honest... who cares about peoples, especially drumaster's views on gbax. I don't go telling my mum about how sainsburys are charging more than tescos and trying to take em down. It's a business, they're just working for profit, it's hardly a secret.

I propose everyone just shuts up about bloody gbax <_<.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kolkman posted on Jul 16 2004 at 12:46 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Jul 16 2004 at 01:26 PM said:

Just shut up now.

This mod rocks. Like the boomerang-guy said, Zelda and Chrono Trigger at Full Speed. Awesome.
its funny that after all these years, finally it has been discovered that 200mhz does bring a speed increase !

now i have to buy a gp32 blu.... but the money, honey :(

My head is hurting today after all the sun, but Drummaster, you do know its Maltloaf from these very boards who has been doing the 166mhz upgrades on the blus? Just today we packaged up another box for him to do.

Why would we be paying him to do it if they all went to 166mhz?

*yawn*

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Jul 16 2004 at 07:49 PM said:
My head is hurting today after all the sun, but Drummaster, you do know its Maltloaf from these very boards who has been doing the 166mhz upgrades on the blus? Just today we packaged up another box for him to do.

Why would we be paying him to do it if they all went to 166mhz?

*yawn*

-Craig

www.gbax.com
Point and match.

I was gonna post a rant here but I dont wanna get into it.

Basically I think Drummaster is being immature.... if u dont like craig ignore him... the majority of us do and yea whatever. Now im gonna go turn my tv over and get some more alcohol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back