Split from "Unofficial OpenSNES9xGp v0.2 Mod"


Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,108
Age
42
Location
France (78)
I quote from Liksang :

"166MHz Handheld

All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz (in our tests we could get 98% of the units to 166MHz or more, only one unit out of 40 tested was 160MHz "only")."

98% of the GP32 BLU can pass 166 Mhz and every GP32 user I know and I read on GP32 Spain reaches at least 184 Mhz on Mr. Mirko tests...no need to buy at GBAX...GBAX lies again and again...this time on GP32 overclockable capabilities. <_<

GBAX said that GP32 BLU are overclockable as the old GP32 so it's WRONG.

Everyone knows now that the GP32 BLU has a better memory, so it can be higher overclockable.
 

CrazyDesi

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
446
Drumaster posted on Jul 16 2004 at 04:20 AM said:
I quote from Liksang :

"166MHz Handheld

All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz (in our tests we could get 98% of the units to 166MHz or more, only one unit out of 40 tested was 160MHz "only")."

98% of the GP32 BLU can pass 166 Mhz and every GP32 user I know and I read on GP32 Spain reaches at least 184 Mhz on Mr. Mirko tests...no need to buy at GBAX...GBAX lies again and again...this time on GP32 overclockable capabilities. <_<

GBAX said that GP32 BLU are overclockable as the old GP32 so it's WRONG.

Everyone knows now that the GP32 BLU has a better memory, so it can be higher overclockable.
Mine only goes to 166mhz on 1850mAH batteries. Second memory makes no difference on overclockable speed. Lastly you are an idiot so just get off the boards.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,108
Age
42
Location
France (78)
CrazyDesi posted on Jul 16 2004 at 05:27 AM said:
Drumaster posted on Jul 16 2004 at 04:20 AM said:
I quote from Liksang :

"166MHz Handheld

All the new GP32 BLU are equipped with high performance memory and most of them overclock out-of-the-box to 166MHz (in our tests we could get 98% of the units to 166MHz or more, only one unit out of 40 tested was 160MHz "only")."

98% of the GP32 BLU can pass 166 Mhz and every GP32 user I know and I read on GP32 Spain reaches at least 184 Mhz on Mr. Mirko tests...no need to buy at GBAX...GBAX lies again and again...this time on GP32 overclockable capabilities. <_<

GBAX said that GP32 BLU are overclockable as the old GP32 so it's WRONG.

Everyone knows now that the GP32 BLU has a better memory, so it can be higher overclockable.
Mine only goes to 166mhz on 1850mAH batteries. Second memory makes no difference on overclockable speed. Lastly you are an idiot so just get off the boards.
Memory makes no difference on overclockable speed?!! AH AH AH!

It's the best joke I ever heard! :lol:

Go back to school kid! :lol:

P.S. : My BLU only goes to 166 Mhz too, so what?! We are talking about the majority of the BLUs!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,108
Age
42
Location
France (78)
Vimacs posted on Jul 16 2004 at 07:29 AM said:
Drummaster he is rgiht, you ar wrong, go back to madhouse kid! and stop insulting evryone.
No he's wrong...Vimacs do you know what we are talking about?! :lol:

P.S. : Who did I insult here?! Go away Vimacs...you're always coming to say your poor sentences... :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

maltloaf

Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
127
Location
South Wales, UK
Website
www.console-fix.co.uk
ever thought that lik-sang may be telling you that the majority go 166MHz to boost sales. ?!?!?!?

notice they don't guarantee it tho !!

if yours goes 166, thats great for you.. I can say with knowledge and experience that 40% or more do NOT.

malty
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
297
Location
hell
Website
diab0l.pdroms.de
btw, did you read my post that maybe liksang made all that crap up?
maybe they wanteds to boost their sells a little
you cant take liksang as proove, they're evil scene-destroyer, as everyone who sells gp32s >:)
 

CrazyDesi

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
446
Yes vote people. As the MTV commercial says:

"On election day come rock the vote"

You can make a difference in the dictatorship of Gp32x. In Drumasters own sentence:

"Were all in a Democracy right?!"

Wrong Drumaster. This is the United States of James Carter and them. James Carter is the president, hes the emperor, hes the king, hes Michael Jackson you tito.

(God I hope atleast one person understood that and can tell what movie its from)

[QUOTE}btw, did you read my post that maybe liksang made all that crap up?
maybe they wanteds to boost their sells a little
you cant take liksang as proove, they're evil scene-destroyer, as everyone who sells gp32s >:)[/QUOTE]

Don't you know this has already been discussed. We already decided it was President Bush's fault along with the movie Farenheit 9/11 :).

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=12371&st=15
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
297
Location
hell
Website
diab0l.pdroms.de
btw, you can get high pnalties for making other ppl bad in the great german democracy
even more i think if it's making bad a company

and i think .de isnt the only country with such a nifty feature against idiots (prooved before) that make your company bad with "proofs" that a lawyer would laugh about >:)

(yes, i got a >:)-fetish now)
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
297
Location
hell
Website
diab0l.pdroms.de
heh, i'm sure he overread it because it contained so many confusing words he cant find like wanteds and verbs that arent in infinitive >:)

all your conspiray belong to dumaster >:)
 

CrazyDesi

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
446
the_Diabologic posted on Jul 16 2004 at 08:15 AM said:
btw at you can get high pnalties for making other ppl bad in the great german democracy
even more i think if it's making bad a company

and i think .de isnt the only country with such a nifty feature against idiots (prooved before) that make your company bad with "proofs" that a lawyer would laugh about >:)

(yes, i got a >:)-fetish now)
Ok Ok everyone must stop their posting! They must stop their posting!

I'm Rick James bitch and I am taking over Gp32x bitches. Theres gonna be some changes around here. From now on no one can post any post that do not have the words Super and Freak in them.

Also its not the United States of James Carter no more instead we gonna do some celebration bitches. From now on Gp32x is taken over by Rick James. So from now on:

Its the United States of Rick James and bitches. I am the president bitches. I am the emporer bitches. I am the king bitches. I'm Rick James bitch and you Tito.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
1,108
Age
42
Location
France (78)
No it's only because reading three or four posts at the same time is exhausting...
Once again you proved your incredible intellugence with your amazing sentences... :lol:
 

CrazyDesi

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
446
Drumaster posted on Jul 16 2004 at 08:26 AM said:
No it's only because reading three or four posts at the same time is exhausting...
Once again you proved your incredible intellugence with your amazing sentences... :lol:
Its a joke much like your conspiracy theory.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
297
Location
hell
Website
diab0l.pdroms.de
omg, i really cant stop laughing now :D

drumaster, you're defeated, 8 of 9 ppl that voted dont like you, one is neutral
let's see wether hando bans you when he wakes up or not ;)
but would be way nicer if you got an email from craigix lawyer :D

shit, i'm up since 11am yesterday and i just cant sleep now
i must not miss drumaster being pissed as is and leaving the scene or getting banned; i'm sooo excited, which will come, vote now :D
i, super bitch and freak bitch in one can tell you drûm'asté, putting
laugh.gif
into your posts doesnt make you look like you're above anyone, thats because you're simply not

i wish you a painful death, bitch >:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

DReffects

Still Fresh
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
92
ok guys just stop this rediciolous postings and let people decide for themselves. the real problem here is that we need more fit women ^_^
 

Kolkman

Dutch GP32 representer XD
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
260
Location
[Netherlands]
Website
breakdance.pagina.nl
Kolkman posted on Jul 16 2004 at 09:43 AM said:
This topic sux. I want to know something about the OpenSNES mod, and all I read is thinks about Germans, GBAX and other stuff...

Please mods, delete those messages.
...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top