Special Pandora promotion?

Kyosys said:
And how would we do that without pandoras?
"individual Pandora owners" suggests to me that it will be after delivery. It's all speculation though.

Monkeyo said:
Kyosys said:
"individual Pandora owners" suggests to me that it will be after delivery. It's all speculation though.
Fair enough. Why would he tell us two months in advance, though?

Kyosys said:
Monkeyo said:
Kyosys said:
Fair enough. Why would he tell us two months in advance, though?
I don't know, but the way Craig ended the paragraph with:
for now just tell everyone you know about the Pandora!
I think may be another hint.

mechanizeddeath said:
Eisner said:
How about a Pandora toque http://www.craigmarlatt.com/canada/symbols_facts&lists/canadianisms.html

That way, my noggin will stay warm when playing my Pandora! :p

D)

Then how about a Pandora branded Stormy Kromer? :D

I'd also like a Pandora skull cap but it wouldn't do much for people who buy one and live in like Florida. And t-shirts would be cool.....if you get the right sizes for everyone. I have no idea what the promotion could be.

On a very off tangent topic, I can't wait to get my Pandora so I can finally play Evil Dead: Hail to the King. I bought the game at a GameStop and when I took it out of it's case that day it cracked the whole CD! :twisted: I couldn't find another Evil Dead at the other GameStops :(

Maybe it's a C.R.A.I.G. (Cyber-Robotic Artificial Intelligence Gamer) ;P You know, like the NES came out with R.O.B.? ;)

-God Ginrai

Kyosys said:
Yeah. As how I said, referral program

Craig's already said that there will be something similar for retailers. I doubt there'd be a serious referral program for individuals. It wouldn't work very well - what would you get for referring someone?

Adventus said:
Hmmm... I would guess another GBAX Coding Competition. The last one was August last year, its about that time again.
Oh yeah! That's probably it

Back