Special Pandora promotion?

DasFool

from GBAX email said:
We have an interesting promotion coming up for individual Pandora owners, more info in the next newsletter.

Any speculation as to what this may be?

What does he mean by individual? So, do preorderer's really get extra benefits? :D

I pre-ordered! I'm hoping for some extra goodies for being one of the early adopters =).

Hold your horses. that could mean something really insignificant.

I only ever got one e-mail after preordering, and others seem to have about three.

(the only one I got was from the card handles confirming my order)
Have I done something wrong? :|

pandora i only have on email and the £200 has allready been taken out of my bank, so one can assume that is all.

KuroSaru said:
pandora i only have on email and the £200 has allready been taken out of my bank, so one can assume that is all.
Ok thanks, good to see I'm not the only one :)

pandora said:
I only ever got one e-mail after preordering, and others seem to have about three.
You got the important one; you've nothing to worry about. I suspect others are referring to the announcement mailing that was meant to go out when pre-orders started. Most of these were delayed and some people (like me) may have received the announcement twice.

Found it in my newsletter that got sent to me twice.

You can call GBAX.com on +44 191 243 2253: 10am - 4pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday, we will try
to help you in any way we can.

We have an interesting promotion coming up for individual Pandora owners, more info in the next
newsletter - for now just tell everyone you know about the Pandora!

My guess would be that Craig & Co want the early adopters to generate promotional material for future sales, and might run a competition, or have some sort of reward scheme for people making Youtube videos and things like that.

At least that what occurred to me when I read the news letter.

it's probably a certificate with the number of pandora that you got. woot woot! 2376 outta 4577! <_< so slow to order.

Back