Special Mods For Slipzone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draken posted on Oct 21 2006 at 07:00 PM said:
When you started out, -weren't- you actually them?
Damn straight they were. Now, most of their technology is ours anyway. And you call the Harrier "yours"..... Damn Americans.

*insert racial comment*

We keep telling them we want them back, but they just wont give in!

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Oct 21 2006 at 04:25 PM said:
Damn straight they were. Now, most of their technology is ours anyway. And you call the Harrier "yours"..... Damn Americans.

*insert racial comment*

Look, in all fairness here, when you talk about technology, *EVERY* country sucks ass except for Japan. They own the whole world with technological advances. Everyone else is nothing compared to them.

And yes draken, we were them :eek:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 22 2006 at 02:15 AM said:

*insert racial comment*

Look, in all fairness here, when you talk about technology, *EVERY* country sucks ass except for Japan. They own the whole world with technological advances. Everyone else is nothing compared to them.

But the japanese can't drive cars.

Goity posted on Oct 27 2006 at 03:15 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 22 2006 at 02:15 AM said:

*insert racial comment*

But the japanese can't drive cars.
the cars drive them! :blink:

Goity posted on Oct 11 2006 at 09:25 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 11 2006 at 06:37 PM said:
Goity posted on Oct 11 2006 at 11:42 AM said:
Of the mods, only Rico and KKND_CF seem to understand this area of the boards, and some of the other mods (I'm not mentioning names) are wrecking it. Can we have special mods for this board, or only Rico and KKND modding it?
ah hah :lol:

Warmfluffy isnt THAT bad lol. I think you're blowing this whole situation out of proportion :lol: :lol:
She IS.
Actually I don't think I have ever moded anything in the slipzone. And if you are refering to the Klown incident, that was from Off Topic, not slipzone. :p

Perhaps he's talking about your "Whoa, you're really immature :rolleyes: " or "You should get out more :lol: " kind of posts you directed towards Shikaku and Klown in the slipzone.

Perhaps warmfluffy is too nice to you. I know if it were rico, you wouldnt be opening your goddamn ungrateful mouth. If I were in her position, I'd just ban you for months at a time until you learned to stop being an immature little twat.

Klown may be rather funny, but he doesnt know when to stop. She banned him, and the fact that he was unbanned by tom is just plain wrong. 30 days was harsh, but it wasnt even a week.

If she drops her postion and leaves because of your obnoxious little mouthes, I swear to God you'll be sorry. You know why? Because one of 2 things will happen.

A: The current mods will become more strick

or

B: Someone else will become a moderator. Someone worse than fucking rico could ever be.

Shape up or ship out. If she leaves, that will be 2 people who were nice and decent mods that left.

Shall I leave the forums then? Oh and I was only being truthful, they were acting like kids.
The one who needs to learn to grow up is yourself.
Shut the fuck up little kid, the adults are talking now.

Clare, don't leave. You're the only mod here who is always kind and with a cool head. Being rude is always a little funny to people who aren't the subject of the insult, and I think that's the only reason why Klown has any regard in this forum. If anyone should leave I think it should be tom.

Oh my god!? I think I might leave because of what has been said. And just because I was telling the truth!

Warmfluffy (for lack of your real name) PLEASE dont leave. Not only is it nice to have a mod who is only vindictive when due need arises, its even nicer to have a girl as a mod for a change.

In other news, maybe we should just ban the worser asshats, permaban even? and to prevent friends of friends from unbanning, get an admin to ban them?

Looks like we have a little mess to clean up. My fault as I was actually unaware the whole situation.
Slipzone is going to be removed and buried. I didnt like the idea since the beginning but well. What happend can only be undone. No more spam topic or slipzone forums etc on this board. If someone doesnt like it - fell free to go and spam with useless crap somewhere else.
Klown is now permantly banned from the site and actually I don't care if he is ok or not but don't know when to stop. Goity and few other members are my next targets. It's up to you guys how it'll end for you. You are really stepping on the thin ice. Also as a result of Klown's case KKnd_cf is no longer moderator on this forum. My decision is irreversible and no emails regarding this case are going to be answered.
Sorry you had to take part in this mess but well, some things needed to be explained in public.

Update: I am not going to take part in any discussion about slipzone. This decision is permanent. If you don't like it - you know what to do.

good call i find
to many people i think were getting harmed in the slipzone i think.
i hope the off topic still remains a bit more leniant though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back