More Mods

Rico posted on Dec 12 2005 at 03:09 PM said:
Thanks for the kind words, guys! It seems my nazi mod persona has worn off, largely due to my year-long voyage of self-discovery and drug-taking* mellowing my personality, turning me into an optimist, and just generally taking off my anti-social edge.

But that doesn't stop me from being reckless and merciful with my moderation powers, oh no!! I've just been busy with five motherloving courseworks at once, and let the other moderators (mainly just EvilDragon, what with kknd's internet cut-off and gennmx/rcx's eloping to France together) take the reins.

I went and did some work on the General Talks just now, and I hope we can have another moderator (I vote Vimacs) to help things out as two active moderators (plus hando) isn't enough for these ever-growing forums.

Feel free to PM/post any real problems with the forums as you see them, and I'll see what I can do.

*caffeine and alcohol
btw what ever happened to genMX and RCX, they last posted something ages ago. Especially RCX.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind Twimfy, actually. :) He seems like a pretty reasonable guy, and he HAS been here a really long time (nearly as long as me ;)).

Still, my main vote stands with DaveC. Is he going to show up in this thread, I wonder?

Back