Special Edition Pandoras From Ithic.com & Evildragon Now $529

Mjlink

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
So yes, I'm cross posting to see if anyone is interested in getting 1 of 3 limited edition Pandoras from the Pandora ReBirth in Germany. I'll be flying these back to the US on March 1st and shipping March 2nd. These units include a brand new, fresh off the assembly and testing line Open Pandora manufactured in Germany with a REV 6D board, 512MB RAM upgrade, and a very limited edition blank REV 6D unpopulated PCB signed by EvilDragon himself. EvilDragon will also sign the sticker on the inside of the unit that is placed under the battery housing.

I'm keeping the 4th board for myself, so there are only 3 available to the general public and community.

Please support me on this effort as they are now available for purchase from my website for $528 ($1.00 shipping, Google Checkout won't let me leave it Zero), which includes shipping within the US, international orders are welcome, addiontal shipping will apply, and PayPal can be used for payment:
http://www.ithic.com

There's been months of planning into this trip and by the time it is all said and done, many hours of hand busting work to make these units real. Your support here is appreciated greatly.

Lastly, I'll throw in a neoprene case, 3mm, black on black, embroidered with the Pandora Logo. Hand sewn by me with upholstery thread.

Back