Spain Launch is off / postponed

Valentino

Still Fresh
My Spanish is not very good, but this is what GPspain wrote on it.

I know you don't give a sht, bringoutthegimp, but the bigger the market, the more people there'll be developing for the GP.....

No worries however, the GP is just back where it started, and most of us bought it without knowing it would come to Europe at all. :D

Quoting gp32spain:
23/10/2003 - Distribución en España paralizada.
Virgin Play me ha confirmado que la distribución en España se ha paralizado también mientras esperan nuevas noticias.

En cuanto sepan algo más me lo confirmarán, así que estad atentos...

What exactly is Virgin Play, is it a store chain, or mainly selling online?

even bad news... very bad news.
I thought spain was a last stronghold of the european gp32 market.

it looks gamepark unable to produce enough number of units due to it's financial problems.

I felt all this crap coming from a mile away..

Oh well, I pretty much brought it for the emulators and the homebrew scene, not the commercial games. Honestly, very few of the commercial games are even worth bothering with. The potential games that might have come out of the European and/or Spanish releases might have been nice, but if you're a fan of commercial games, you're much better off with a GBA. Too bad some of the programmers have been discouraged. In a perfect world, the scene would have tightened after all of this news.

I have translated that spanish news using Freetranslations:

23/10/2003 - Distribution in Spain paralyzed.  Virgin Play has confirmed me that the distribution in Spain has been paralyzed also while expect new news.  As soon as they know something more they will confirm it, so be attentive..

:D <_< :(

Sad but true... Triste pero verdadero!

Do you know what is the position of gp32 on the korean market?

Damn, that sucks. Too much bad news has been happening lately...we could really use some good news to pick us up *looks at Yoyo working on his secret project*

Back