Space Varments - Invading A Gp2x Near You Soon.....

ruckage

Certified Guru
svtitlewk5.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the imminent arrival of my new game 'Space Varments' which is due to be released by this coming weekend. It's a shooting game with the aim of reducing as many aliens as possible to bloody gibs all in name of getting a higher score. Although this was originally designed as an F200 only touch screen game I have since added in joystick support for those who don't own an F200 (though it's a lot more fun using the touch screen).

sv1wl6.jpg

Features:

15 rounds of shooting action
Lots of blood
A final boss round against Big Momma alien.
Did I mention lots of blood?
Amazing music by Pat Ferguson
Touchscreen and joypad support
Really - there is loads of blood....
High score table

svbosshz9.jpg

Keep watching the news for when this is released and get ready to massacre the alien hordes.

Quiest said:
Awesome!

I wonder if there will be blood in this game...
Yeah, this is a game that could use some blood!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replies,

I'd just like to clarify something, this game contains blood, just in case I didn't mention it. :D

great, ruckage, you know that i`m a big fan of your creations! i`m very looking forward to this release.... thanx, man! and there are some rumors goin around that say there will enentually be some blood in the game ?!?! awwwww..........

*win!*

Seriously, I admire your team (music and your) creativity .. simple yet classy remakes of classic styles.. revivals really of things we here all love, but yet fresh and full of awesome.

*awesome*

jeff

Great, another cool game, tnx ruckage, I love your creations, any plans for a shmup game? :).

Wow. I can't know about the gameplay, but those graphics sure look very nice and very professional. Just out of curiosity, what program(s) do you make them in?

(although my opinion doesn't really count because I haven't upgraded to a GP2X from my GP32 yet... but I might! Someday!)

Back