Sorry Folks. It Had To Be Done.

Hey Klown this was sent to me by accident.

Clueless Clowns Association.

Dear Mr Crappy Klown UK,

We are delighted to tell you that your Clueless Clown starter kit is enclosed.

It contains your outfit, Makeup. Ballons, Hellium and a large collection of crappy jokes so you should feel right at home from the word go.

Please note we don't do "Sidekick" outfits so your friend Gimp will need make his own. Apparently if he paints a table tennis ball red and skewers it with a sharp pointy thing and pushes a rope through it will suffice anyway.

Regards

CoCoa

Chocolate Klown 1st class.

By unpopular demand - What needs to be Changed:
  • Paragraphs. Structure is nice.
  • Humour. OH NO SAM FISHER IS STUPID. OH LOOK GIMP JUST INSULTS EVERYONE. OH LOOK JOKES ABOT BISCUITS ALL THE TIME. Vary the inside jokes or limit them. It's like reading the script for Little Britain (oh boy here it comes)
  • It just seems flat and boring. Add more description, more variation in dialog.
  • Nuke it from orbit

1. Would you like to be my editor?
2. Humour is all about making fun of things around you. Go back to the Klown humour you know so well. I meanwhile will continue to make fun of the things around me. You in particular.
3.There is a mere 22k of text in the first 4 chapters. Can I help it if it takes you 4 hours to read that amount? Add more description I'll agree with that one my decriptions suck unless I put time into them. But this is an excercise in fun not a draft of my next blockbuster.
4. Now you're showing off your big weapon. (penis envy LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Klown : What contributions have you made to the community ???. Please enlighten us so we can take the pi <cough> constructively criticize thoughs. :p

Trooper

We interupt this thread to bring you a product awareness report.

Do you have trouble sleeping in the dark?

Are you afraid that some Gimp or other will scuttle from under your bed and throttle you in the middle of the night?

Well now you need not be afraid anymore because BaDToaD inc has released the new Klown Beacon

Just bend him over and the suns shines out of his arse.

He really is the most illuminating prat in town.

Want to post an oppinion different to his?

Just do it. Bend him over and the sun shines out of his arse. While his little Klown face grins up at you from between his legs.

Pull his cord to hear various phrases.

"I'm perfect."

"The sun shines out of my arse."

"Do you like my Avatar?"

and the Immortal "Ask me about my superiority complex!"

Just £35.99 from BaDToaD inc

I can't even begin to contemplate the idiocy of the last page. You ask for a constructive critism and I delivered. But yet the poorly typed insults continue to fly.

Why are you people enjoying this crap? People today...

Very constructive this particular comment I must say. It's the one that prompted my replies. The parts of your criticism deemed constructive have been replied to with sensible replies. Namely:

Would you like to be my editor?

Add more description. I'll agree with that one, my decriptions suck unless I put time into them. But this is an excercise in fun not a draft of my next blockbuster.

Neither of these replies have you commented on.
If you have more constructive criticism to add then fine, wait for the next chapter and do so. If not then stay away so the rest of us can enjoy our simple, fun, badly written little amateur adventure.

We interupt this thread to bring you a product awareness report.

Do you have trouble sleeping in the dark?

Are you afraid that some Gimp or other will scuttle from under your bed and throttle you in the middle of the night?

Well now you need not be afraid anymore because BaDToaD inc has released the new Klown Beacon

Just bend him over and the suns shines out of his arse.

He really is the most illuminating prat in town.

Want to post an oppinion different to his?

Just do it. Bend him over and the sun shines out of his arse. While his little Klown face grins up at you from between his legs.

Pull his cord to hear various phrases.

"I'm perfect."

"The sun shines out of my arse."

"Do you like my Avatar?"

and the Immortal "Ask me about my superiority complex!"

Just £35.99 from BaDToaD inc

congratulations on not being funny

hoff.jpg

hoff2.jpg

hoff3.jpg

Think of the little kiddies, toad! The little kiddies need their story! Don't make they cry...

LOL.

I've written up to part way into chapter 7 but I'm not going to post too quickly as I've not got time to write much if anything over the next week or two. So I've got to kind of spread it out a bit. I'll probably post a chapter tomorrow.

Back