SONY PS5 (PlayStation 5)

I'm a little bit disappointed...100% of the PS4 games library is NOT playable, in fact, only 100 PS4 games are currently able to be played on PS5 :(
That doesn't make sense. If 100 PS4 games can be played on the PS5, then you cannot have 100% of PS4 games be unplayable. Or am I misunderstanding something?

That doesn't make sense. If 100 PS4 games can be played on the PS5, then you cannot have 100% of PS4 games be unplayable. Or am I misunderstanding something?
It's all early nonsense anyway. As far I can tell it's from people misreading a graphic on a powerpoint, nothing official has been said yet.

Sony were vague at first, which totally confused everyone, but have since clarified that 4000 PS4 games will be playable.

Alienware used to be cool, before Dell.

Looks good to me. Hate to say it, but looks like an evolutionary step towards an xbox controller in terms of shape. Glad the touchpad is still there, although its still criminally underused on the PS4.

The face buttons almost look flush to the surface, but I sincerely hope they are not.

Did it mention rear paddles? Recently there was an official adapter for the PS4 controller for two rear buttons...

I don't think I've really been impressed by a new console or graphic card tech demo since the PS1's t-rex, but maybe I'm just jaded.

Probably because tech demos don't represent actual gameplay, and sometimes use slightly different hardware to the final console or techniques that are impossible when you add AI, other character animations and interactivity.

I've only been awestruck my tech demos from the C64 and Amiga era.

I am excited for the PS5 though.

I just hope that all the powerfullness will be used in the right way... there were games in the past that used a lot of complex graphic without any purpose at all for the gameplay itself

Somebody got a hold of some scans from an upcoming magazine. 38 titles for PS5 leaked, some already known.

I'm kinda questioning the point of Sims 5. I guess it's been six years so it's time for EA to take everyone's money again?

I've been thinking, my TV is only 720p. Bought it nine years ago. Doesn't have a gaming mode. I'm gonna need an upgrade if I want PS5.

I guess I still have a long time to decide. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll break.

Back