Something Beautiful For The Morning

Empyre

*w00t*
Website
www.gp2xdev.co.uk
61745312_2cccce150f_o.gif

Not one to usually moan, But you could have put a warning in the topic title about high bandwidth needed or large file inside etc. There are still quite a few people that still don`t have broadband and are on dial-up (me not being on of then), Bless their little cotton socks. :p

But it is nice as you say.

Trooper

Very OT but empyre, i love your Hitchhiker sig.

Not one to usually moan, But you could have put a warning in the topic title about high bandwidth needed or large file inside etc. There are still quite a few people that still don`t have broadband and are on dial-up (me not being on of then), Bless their little cotton socks. :p

Trooper

broad bands is about as cheap as dial up now in my area
if you have a cell phone there is no reason not to have broadband
get it
it will change your life

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the original link?

Trooper

get it
it will change your life

Do you have the original link?

Trooper

get it
it will change your life

I have broadband, Have had it for over a year, But some of us on this forum are still on dial-up, Without the option of broadband because of their location, GP2xBrew for one.

Trooper

Back