Some Questions About Preordering

craigix said:
The dev fund will be there and optional.
We are going to have a hall of fame / high score style table for people who do donate to it.
Will be possible pay dev fund separate? My friend preorder 2 Pandoras for as both and I want pey dev fund for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
We are going to have a hall of fame / high score style table for people who do donate to it.
:)

I love that idea!

soo how do you preorder? sign up to the news letter? i want to pre-order asap :p

Cew27 said:
soo how do you preorder? sign up to the news letter? i want to pre-order asap :p
*sigh*

I'll take care of this:

normal_search-button-for-dummies.jpg

realyst said:
:lol:

I also enjoyed the companion book in the series (pictured below), it includes a special section on what to do when confronted by a readme.txt file.

following-instructions-for-dummies.png

craigix said:
The dev fund will be there and optional.

?

I don't think that was the answer to the question raised most. Or I am missing something.. Will it be possible to pay with paypal or will it be necessary to arrange a credit card.
It will not hurt to reveal this already.

b_o_b said:
?

I don't think that was the answer to the question raised most. Or I am missing something.. Will it be possible to pay with paypal or will it be necessary to arrange a credit card.
And it doesn't hurt not to. I'm sure you'll find out when you order. For all we know they're still debating this(there are many risks with PayPal as a seller)

No sense in being overly impatient.

I have a question regarding best case scenario.

From what I read, the second batch will only be made later in 2009.
Now, let us assume that all 3000 pandoras will be sold during the preorder.

Will we see a second batch be rushed into production, or will we have to wait for the manufacturer to finish whatever they have lined up?

Ohh, and old forum members, please stop bashing possible buyers that post newbie questions. :p
Especially if you want this project to pick up. The more the pandora sells, the higher the chances that bigger companies start making accessories, games, and sponsor the project. Even noobs learn eventually how to search. :D

let's try this one or two more times!

My minute question is what freaking time/timezone on the 30th!?

Please let us know when things are gonna go live!!!

Please?

This shouldn't be a secret, let's not waste anyone's time.

Why two months between pre-order and shipping date? You know how grilling that will be?

FRZ said:
Why two months between pre-order and shipping date? You know how grilling that will be?
Ehh, I think it'll put people at ease if anything, knowing they've got one secured. Only thing is, if they move the shipping date even one iota, there'll be hell to pay. :lol:

realyst said:
b_o_b said:
?

And it doesn't hurt not to. I'm sure you'll find out when you order. For all we know they're still debating this(there are many risks with PayPal as a seller)

No sense in being overly impatient.

If I want to order and it is not possible because I don't have a credit card or I just bought a credit card and it is only possible with paypal that is a big deal.
We need to know that long enough before the 30th to give everybody the same change of being able to pre-order.
If they are still debating it, why don't say so. Why keep it a secret, come on it is *open*pandora isn't it?

i did use the search function and still cant find any information about how to pre-order, i got the impression that the newsletter told me. and i signed up to it yesterday but still havent recieved it

Mjlink said:
let's try this one or two more times!

My minute question is what freaking time/timezone on the 30th!?

Please let us know when things are gonna go live!!!

Please?
This shouldn't be a secret, let's not waste anyone's time.

I believe that Craig stated in another thread that they're hoping for it to be 1pm/2pm or so, GMT. I'm afraid I don't have the time right now to find which thread this was in, but it was definitely said at some point within the past few days.

Hey everyone, I've been reading this forum for a month or so now and i just decided to register. I have a question regarding ordering a pandora. I live in New Zealand and i've got a credit card but will i be able to get one delivered?

Just a quick note for those of you that want to use PayPal, if you live in the USA (or possibly other countries), you can sign up for the PayPal Debit Card. As long as we can use MasterCard debit cards to pay, it'll work fine. I've never had trouble with it before (and I've used it for a lot of purchases).

Back