Some questions before ordering a Pandora

IanEXE

Still Fresh
Hi everyone, I'm IanEXE and I'm interesed in ordering this awesome computer. Before ordering it, I want the answer for these questions:

• How much I have to pay for it including taxes, shipping to Spain and all this stuff?
  • How can I pay it? Is it possible to use Paypal?
  • At the moment, when would it arrive to me if I order it on January?

Thank you for your attention.

Oh! Sorry for my bad English.

2. info@openpandora.de

Or try openpandorasales@gmail.com . The time estimate is just that. It could be pessimistic, or overly optimistic. It's difficult to tell since there are so many components that depend on other components. I wouldn't imagine you'd get it before February since the Chinese New Year is coming up and I think they still need more cases to finish up batch2.

For instance, I thought the nubs were golden since the latest revision tested clean and the nub company can produce a ton of them... though apparently they don't produce the small boards for them. So we're waiting for more of those before the nub company can crank out another crazy number of nubs to send to the board company. Who knows what else may crop up. HOPEFULLY things will smooth out.

1. 330 Euros

2. info@openpandora.de

3. March-April, most likely.
The 330 EUR is including VAT. I don't think Spain has to pay VAT to the UK, so it's more like 280 EUR (or 350 USD)

As for when, no one knows, and I'm tired of making estimations based on current facts because they always get delayed further :(

edit: also, Paypal is not an option. Payment is by bank transfer or Google Checkout. Google Checkout is like Paypal, but with less draconian rules about deliveries and account freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 330 EUR is including VAT. I don't think Spain has to pay VAT to the UK, so it's more like 280 EUR (or 350 USD)
No, 330 EUR is correct. I did paid that and i am in germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, 330 EUR is correct. I did paid that and i am in germany.
Then you paid VAT. Reading some of the rules, looks like someone from Spain will also pay VAT, so yes, it applies. Someone from Australia (for example), on the other hand, would not pay VAT.

Hi everyone, I'm IanEXE and I'm interesed in ordering this awesome computer. Before ordering it, I want the answer for these questions:

• At the moment, when would it arrive to me if I order it on January?
Two Months

From what I hear, it's worth it. Also, if you get impatient, do not, I repeat, not order a used one on eBay. Out 0f the 900 units that have been delivered thus far, a lot have hardware faults, and they're more expensive. These will all be fixed for the next batch.

Back